FAQ Chapter 2

Random Question Number 5

"Would you accept to connect yourself to an advanced lying machine and answer these questions? Can you prove this is not a conspiracy?"

Gleb

"This is pathetic. We were found underwater with a skeleton and they tested us ok? They tested us. We were in coma for months. We were held as hostages, we were interrogated, we were kidnapped. It took a lot from us to convince people for this simple truth. There is no conspiracy, there is no illogical thing here. It's all in your head.

I have been in hell more than anyone... more than enough for a life time.

I lost everyone I know in that disaster. No one here can understand that. No one... No one in the entire world knows this feeling. Not just losing the people you care about.. It's losing everyone. Every single people.

Now, here you are telling me, this is an act to convince people, in order to control them? Put me on a lie machine, you know what, put all of us, right here, right now. Ask anything..."

Oh and one more thing I forgot to mention, they were really attached to the lie machine while answering some of these questions.

I don't want to get in to all how the machine works but simply it calculates all kind of physical stress indications like pupils dilatation , body temperature, heart rate etc.

So how it works is if the percentage is stable around 50, he is telling the truth. He is not under any stress. 40 to 60 is acceptable but anything else is ... well .. should be considered.

Random Question Number 6

"Hi my name is George Brennan and I would like to ask ,What year exactly did you come from?"

Fuska answered.

"Well there is no way to answer that, I mean the calculation of time was different. We used a different calender. So I don't actually know. But let me tell you how our calender works by using your terms of day.

13 equal sized months. A month is 28 days. 13x28=364 days. The remaining 1 day is the new years day. It isn't a weekday or a weekend. It is a vacation day. And on leap years it is double vacation day.

The first day of the month is always Sunday.

The last day of the month is always Saturday.

So 5th of the month will always be a Thursday. Doesn't matter what month or what year.

I guess you couldn't do that because you know.. the number 13..

Anyway so we started counting on a different time and the calender is different so the only guess we have is Miresa's body's carbon date which indicates we are about 9000 years old.

The percentage was at 48. She was definitely not lying.

George Brennan was fascinated. He just stared at the empty space for a while. He was probably thinking why we didn't think of this or is it too late to do this, can we change it?

Well probably not. Nobody wants change. They always want things to stay the way they are. That's why US is the only country in the world who doesn't use the metric system.

Random question Number 7

"Was there any way that you could save others?"

Saey

"No, absolutely not. Even we lost one of our own. Miresa, she was in the cabin with us, yet she couldnt....

"We only had one prototype and even it didn't work the way it's supposed to. So no, we couldn't save any more people."

Random question Number 8

"You are saying there are no other survivors but maybe in that invention camp, some other people created a similar cabin like yours, and they survived too. Maybe they are waiting to be found like you. Is that impossible?"

Gleb

"Unfortunately, that is impossible. Because we register the projects before we get accepted. And the cryopreservation level we used was never created in that amount. It was a unique project. But that's a great scenario, you should write science fiction stories."