The Interrogation Part 1

Gleb's interview.

Officer Fox

"I have great questions for you. Everyone keeps writing the questions they wanna know."

Gleb

"Everyone? You told everyone?" He asked very excitedly.

Officer Fox

"Well, not really, just everyone at the office."

Gleb

"Alright\ I understand why you don't believe us, and you don't want to tell them unless you are sure."

Officer Fox

"Thank you for understanding... Alright first question, This flood thing, did it affect the entire world?"

Gleb

"Well.... Not exactly but our world system was completely different than yours. We were in Africa which should be bigger by the way, I checked out your map and it has missing pieces. Anyway the entire continent Africa affected from the flood."

Officer Fox

"What about other continents?"

Gleb

"It didn't affect them as much as it affected us."

Officer Fox

"You see the obvious question here, right?"

Gleb

"Then why did the entire technology is gone?"

Officer Fox

"Exactly"

Gleb

"That's fair. Look, first you gotta understand we were living in a different time it was so different..it was like a different planet.... It didnt look like this one at all. The system, the priorities of people, the living style....everything... everything changed so much.

OK... I will start from the beginning. We came this great place in technology, we could do stuff you can't even imagine and I can't even describe. And this technology was accesible to anyone. Unethical stuff that I can't even mention, was pretty common back in our days. So some people was against this golden age of technology. They denied it's existence...

A riot has begun against the technology. There were actually people who was trying to stop it and destroy it.

You think a small group wouldn't make a difference but it spread like a virus. A lot of people joined them and the system decided to give them a place to live on their own."

Officer Fox

"The system?"

Gleb

" There are a lot of things you don't understand here and I CAN'T TELL YOU, I can't tell you everything in one day, right? You gotta let us do a presentation where we can explain everything.

I'm sorry but we are talking about an entire world system. There are so many things so many details, If I tell you everything about the system we would be here all week."

Officer Fox

"OK. So the SYSTEM decided to move them. Move where?"

Gleb