A Reveal To Die For and The War Part 3

Zacznij od początku

His aura flared into physical appearance. Red pulses of the aura moved rapidly, creating a more flamed texture.

He instantly teleported behind the Goddess, surprising all the Gods nearby. Athena whipped around, shield in hand.

She tried to block herself by shoving her shield in his face, but Apoth simply swatted the shield away. To think she thought Medusa could scare him. Pathetic.

He grabbed her neck and hoisted her into the air, successfully choking the Wisdom Goddess. "I will condemn you to the darkest of tortures and then I will bathe in your ichor."

A hand was put on his shoulder, "Perseus." Apoth turned around to see Artemis standing there. Apoth growled, "Perseus is dead."

Artemis nodded, Apoth saw her eyes glance to the Wisdom Goddess in his grasp. "Perseus... Please, just... stop. For me, for us." The Gods gasped at that.

Zeus was going to make his move before he realized that this being was much stronger than him. He was going to be a better leader, and he knew the consequences of fighting this... monster of a demigod.

Apoth turned to Athena still struggling in his grasp. Only a little bit longer and she would pass out. Apoth growled, he turned to Artemis and his eyes softened.

He let go of Athena, but not before giving her throat an extra hateful squeeze. Athena collapsed to the ground, breathing in hard.

Poseidon rushed over to her side and helped the Goddess up. He glared at Apoth, "I don't know who you are Perseus but trust me, the seas are not on your side."

Apoth was confused, 'Poseidon doesn't know who I am? What's going on here?' He glared back at Poseidon, "What do you mean you don't know who I am. You should know me the most out of all these Gods."

It was Poseidon's turn to be confused. "I'm sure I would know if I knew you." Apoth thought and thought of what happened to his birth father. He snarled.

He turned back to Athena. He teleported behind her and pressed a scythe up to her neck, "What did you do to him?" He whispered lethally.

Athena scrambled for her words, Apoth pressed the scythe into her throat more, "Tell me. Now. Or I will gift you to the Giants to entertain themselves."

Athena gulped, "I swear I didn't do anything to the Fish." Apoth glared at the back of her head, "Then tell me who did."

Athena shook her head. Apoth growled as he turned to the other Gods. He removed the scythe from Athena's neck.

Apoth walked over to where the other Gods stood. He quickly turned around and froze Athena's ichor, not allowing her to move.

He looked directly into each Gods' pair of eyes. It wasn't until he reached Hera's did he stop.

Hera shivered, his cold gaze was frighteningly terrifying. Apoth walked up to the Goddess but before he could reach her Zeus blocked his way.

Zeus looked into Apoth's eyes, "It was my idea. So don't you even dare think of touching my wife."

Apoth was actually surprised, Zeus was actually being a good person/god right now. Apoth nodded to him before walking over to Poseidon.

He grabbed the God by the collar, froze his blood and then walked over to Hera. "Did he vote against me?"

Hera shook her head, Apoth nodded, he slapped the Goddess in the face, causing the Goddess to fall onto her ass.

Much to the situations importance, Hephaestus, Apollo, and Hermes all shared a quiet chuckle.