05

What's up journal,

So it's been exactly two months since the party where Colby and I first shared our feelings for each other. He said he wants to take me out to do something special but I don't get to know what it is yet. And he also wants to introduce me to someone.. I don't know how tonight is going to go... i better go, he's texting me now. Bye journal! Thanks.

...

Colby😘:
hey boo. So I just wanted to let you know you don't have to dress all fancy. I'd say just your casual would do just fine. Not that it matters, you look amazing in everything 😍😍

Me:
Awe! Baby  you know that's not true but how does black leggings and a possibly stolen hoodie sound?😅

Colby😘:
Sounds perfect. The stolen hoodie I'm assuming is my yellow one with roses on the sleeves? That'd look amazing on you.

Me:
Really? I thought so to! ❤️

Colby😘:
See you at 4:00, Love ❤️

...

It was currently noon so I had four hours to burn until I met up with Colby. So in the meantime I thought I'd go to the mall with Cassie and Jenny. Once we arrived Cassie wanted to go look at some rings so we went to the jewellery boutique but once we turned the corner Jenny and Cassie rushed me back so I couldn't go that way.

"What's happening?" I questioned trying to peak my head around the corner but Cassie and Jenny wouldn't let me.

"Construction. That whole area is blocked off. It's fine I can get a ring from somewhere else." Cassie turned us around and rushed into a random store.

"How is this?" I wiggled my eyebrows holding a red top with white stripes up to myself so Jenny and Cassie could see if it looked good on me or not.

"I doesn't really flatter your figure.. try this." Jenny bit her bottom lip in excitement handing me a light grey body con dress.

"Now that's a look." Cassie put her hands to her cheeks making me feel embarrassed.

I've never really been a big fan of my figure. Jenny and Cassie tell me I have an amazing body and that I shouldn't be embarrassed of myself. But ever since I started my teenage years I always looked at myself as fat and very straight going downwards and had no curves. I mean yeah I'm not the skinniest and I don't feel the best about myself but I always end up putting something on that I'm uncomfortable wearing because it makes my friends think I'm happy with myself like they are, they always complain when I try to hide myself in a hoodie or something really baggy like sweatpants because 'I'm to pretty to hide myself like that'

"Do you already have an outfit for tonight?" Jenny grinned at me, but this off set me because i didn't tell her or Cassie about Colby and I's plans...

"How... did you know I had plans tonight..?" I hesitantly asked,

"Damn it Jen! You just had to say something didn't you!" Cassie smacked Jenny's shoulder shaking her head.

"Don't tell anyone we told you this but we talked to Colby and he has a big surprise for you..." Jenny kind of blurted out making Cassie smack her again,

"Act surprised and don't tell ANYONE she said anything." Cassie tried to cover for Jenny.

"Whatever thanks guys." I chuckled at them as I put the grey dress back "and yes, I already have an outfit."