04

Hello journal,
It's been almost two weeks since Alissa interrupted Colby and I's night. I haven't really spoken a lot to Colby except a few texts here and there. I talk a lot to jake though, he asked if I wanted to bring a friend over to hang out later. I might take Jenny because she's the only friend I've told about what happened and I know she'll be a good way to keep me comfortable there, plus I think she'd make great friends with the boys like I did. And I don't even think Colby's going to be home, even though I kinda secretly hoped he would be. Jake said he's going to a party with Brennen and he doesn't know if he's coming home tonight. That's all I really wanted to say so I guess I'll keep you updated even though you don't have a mind and don't know I'm even here...

...

I guess I should text Jenny and see if she wants to come with me tonight..

Me:
Hey are you free tonight? Jake invited me over and said I could bring a friend.

Jenny💖:
Yeah of course. What time?

Me:
He said to come by in like an hour, and there would be drinks so we could spend the night. You can come by now though.

Jenny💖:
Okay I'll be there in 5. ❤️

...

Five minutes later.

"Hey boo." Jenny smiled walking into my living room,

"Hey." I said as she sat down next to me.

"So.. Is jake the friend who lives with Colby?" She asked,

"Yeah. But jake said he doesn't think Colby will be home tonight." I shrugged "Why?"

"Nothing. Just wondering if I need a get away bag so I don't get caught at home after I murder him." She said still with a smile on her face

"Very funny. It wasn't that bad." I laughed at her. "You have no reason to be mad."

"Yeah the fuck I do! He made you cry and anyone who makes my best friend cry will die." She furrowed her eyebrows with a smile,

"Oh my god! I didn't cry. I was just upset I didn't know he had a girlfriend." I laughed at her stupid face.

"Okay... but if I see him he's getting the devil eyes." She laughed,

"Okay whatever. Just don't get mad at him. He really did nothing." I shrugged.

"Okay. So what are you wearing?" She asked excitedly,

"This..." I was wearing a grey hoodie and black leggings.

"Oh no you're not. You need to wear something flashy! Incase Colby comes home so he can see what he's missing out on." She wiggled her eyebrows,

"No." I messed with her,

"Yes." She fought,

"No." I fought back with a smile,

"Fine." She gave in.

"Yay! I win." I threw my arms up in the air.