Love is Seductive

Start from the beginning

Lance sipped on his soda he had nearby on the table, looking thoughtful. "He had something he wanted to do, but we are meeting up in a few hours."

"Ooohh, what a dog! Bet you are getting knocked up tonight!"

"Oh, shut up Dylan!" Lance shoved Dylan's shoulder as the two continued their fun chatter.

After talking for a while longer, Lance started to feel tired and a growing headache, so he and Dylan bid each other goodbye while Lance went off to take a nap. He walked into their small quiet room, the silence almost deafening, and the headache started to rage.

Lance slipped into the soft sheets, missing the warmth that Lotor provided whenever they slept together. He always loved waking up in Lotor's arms. The calm, peaceful expression Lotor would have made Lance's heart jump with happiness. Lotor had always had a rough life, and often his expressions were that of frustration, with brows furrowed and lips pursed.

Of course he had softened into the big purple panther he is now, but it seems that lately Lotor doesn't let the stress and title of prince get to them as they once did. Lance was happy to be a supporting post for Lotor to lean and depend on. He knew he was very young compared to Lotor, and has no experience with anything outside of earth, much less royalty, but he was willing to be there for Lotor and Lotor for him.

Lance rolled over, suddenly feeling nauseous. He was surprised, touching his stomach tentatively. He hadn't eaten anything bad, not that he could think of. He couldn't imagine he was nervous for their night out, after all they had been together for so long and it wasn't like it was the night he was losing his virginity.

He didn't know why he felt this way, and decided to close his eyes tight and sleep it off after setting an alarm for 6pm. He couldn't get sick, not on their special night. Lance eventually drifted into a deep sleep, his body shifting towards the side Lotor often slept on; the right side, searching for the older man's warmth that was no there.

Beep. Beep. Beep. The loud alarm on the phone screeched, waking Lance in an instant as he reached over to shut it off. His headache was gone thankfully, and his stomach was only slightly irritated. Lance decided to take some medicine before he left, just to be safe.

Lance slipped out of bed, the sun slowly setting in the distance as he stripped and got into the shower. He was going to make himself nice and clean for Lotor. Lance ran the soapy cloth along his body as the warm water slipped around his body. He closed his eyes and sighed, the warmth slipping into his bones.

Lance made sure to pay special attention to his ass, cleaning so much it became sore. After being in the shower for 10 minutes, Lance slipped out and dried himself off. He spent too long on his hair, trying to slip it to the side after it was dried, but naturally it fell back into it's normal place along his forehead.

He peered into the mirror, looking at his unique features as a halfling. Since his family had been pretty welcoming to the changes after being explained why such changes occurred, he and Lotor didn't have a reason to use their altean powers to change the yellow sclera to white, or Lotor's purple skin to a creamy color, so Lance himself neglected his practice to strengthen his abilities.

Lance focused on his eyes in the mirror, willing his powers to change the color, and for a few seconds, they shifted to the normal white he was use to, before slipping back to a light yellow. Lance didn't know just how far he could go with his new powers, but he knew he had all the time in the world to work on it.

Lance slipped into some shorts and a t-shirt, before heading out to find his mom. After she had helped him find a suit that fit, Lance was back in his room and all dressed up. He rarely dressed up, and he felt out of place in such a fancy piece of fabric. He tugged at the clip-on tie and straightened the jacket before checking the time.