Love is Alive

Lotor was reluctant to leave Lance's side, after all, they had been away from each other for so long. Lance was happy that Lotor cared, but he wanted some time to get himself cleaned up and neat. After much persuading, Lotor finally agreed to let him go. Lance left with Narti, and the rest of the generals and Lotor were left alone.

"You are so attached to him." Ezor giggled, standing behind Lotor. Lotor turned and sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "We have been apart for so long, it makes me hurt to be away from his side now that he is finally awake."

Ezor laughed. "He will be fine, in fact we completed our tests and everything looks fine. Quiznak, even his blood has been changed to match yours."

Lotor turned to her, he still felt troubled that his blood changed so much of Lance, and without his consent. "I have always been someone to take and do whatever it was I wanted. My parents pushed me to be a ruthless leader, to strive for control. Yet here I am, completely under the control of Lance, and all the memories of being a horrible person is killing me."

Ezor frowned and placed her hand gently on Lotor's shoulder. "There is always time to change yourself. You are an amazing galra, Lotor. Lance knows this as much as we do."

She gave him a gentle smile, and that helped ease his mind.

"Ahem, sorry to interrupt, but I think there is something you will want to see sir." Acxa spoke, beckoning the two back into the medical bay.

"While your blood not only helped heal Lance and change his appearance, it has also appeared to have erased every drop of his own blood. While he still appears to look human despite some changes, he is definitely part galra and altean now." Acxa spoke, pointing at the monitor that showed information of Lance's and Lotor's blood.

"Wait.. so does that mean Lance will live as long as we do?" Ezor spoke before Lotor could even open his mouth.

"It would appear so."

Lotor stared in shock at the monitor, not believing his eyes. He knew humans lived much shorter lives compared to the galra and altean. He knew that his life with Lance would be short lived, especially compared to him, but he was willing to spend every second of Lance's life near his side.

"Holy quiznak that is amazing! He and Lotor can live long lives together!" Ezor hooted, clapping her hands. Lotor blushed hard, he was unbelievably happy. Though the thought of Lance not happy living longer than most, especially his former teammates, made him doubt his decisions yet again.

Acxa noticed the troubled look, and walked over to punch his shoulder lightly. "Lately you worry too much! You know he loves you, you know he will be happy about this. For quiznak sake, just sit down and talked to him!"

"But what if he isn't?" Lotor asked, sounding upset. "I know he still loves his teammates, now he will live longer than them! They will die and he will still live.. Oh, and his family! He has so many family members back home, he told me how much he misses and loves them... they will all die before him too... oh quiznak, what have I done..." Lotor hung his head.

"You did what you had to, to save him." Acxa spoke, glaring at him. "Stop letting these bad thoughts eat at you Prince Lotor! Go talk to him, see what HE has to say to all this before your mind eats you alive."

She gripped his forearm, extremely strong for the thin galra, and hauled him out the door, shoving him towards the direction of his and Lance's room. "Go. Talk. To. Him!" She gave him a forced smile, one that said if he didn't, she wouldn't have any problem forcing him.

Lotor nodded, turning and walking towards his room. He walked slowly, in case Lance wasn't done, but he also didn't know what to say. Lotor, the smooth talking Prince of the Galra, felt his tongue was tied. He was very frustrated with himself. He had never been so weak and pathetic before. He was a prince for quiznak sake! He should never show his weak side.