Love is Seductive

Hey my lovelies! i am so sorry this chapter took so long! I have just been so horribly busy, and for a while i couldn't decide how i wanted this one to go, but i am finally happy with it! And i hope you guys are too!

I also want to thank ALL of you for your amazing support and love for this story! I have never had a story go past 10 chapters, so to see this going past 30 chapters and still having the urge to keep going is all thanks to you guys!

Also want to point out that this story is currently listed as #1 in the Lancelot tag! I could never have reached that without you guys, and honestly i never expected my story to even be in the rankings, so i am deeply honored! it has been #1 for a couple weeks now, and it makes me squeal every time i see it! thank you everyone, i love you all! <3

Lovely fanart by the amazing TasiLassie on Twitter! Thank you Tasi! https://twitter.com/TasiLassie/status/1034615136554758144?s=20

"Dude, your mom is seriously freaking out." Dylan laughed as the two sat outside on the back porch to catch up. Lance wasn't sure what Lotor was planning for that night, but he had some ideas. The two had agreed to meet at 7pm, and Lance was giddy in excitement.

Aside from that, after he had mentioned to his mom that the two wanted to get married in a few days, Angelica had gone into hysterics trying to get everything ready for the wedding. She had plenty of relatives to help her though, and many were running around trying to find costs on decorations, flowers, centerpieces, and so on.

Lance was kind of glad she was taking care of it, he didn't exactly ask her to, but it certainly took a load of him to relax, and honestly he was just planning to buy a marriage license and then just get married in front of his family and friends, no fancy decor or anything. Because his mom wanted to do it, he just let her.

"Yeah I know, she only has a few days to get it all ready, but I told her I don't need anything fancy, Lotor and I just want to be married, that's all."

"When is the date again?"

"This Saturday."

"Seriously? That is only four days away! Most people get married at least half a year after being engaged. You both are kind of rushing into this, if I am being honest."

Lance nodded, he knew it was super soon, but they felt a connection stronger than anything they have ever felt before. They knew they were meant for each other, and they wanted to be officially connected as soon as possible.

"Plus even if you get married here, will it still be official up in space?" Dylan asked, running a hand through his hair. Lance was surprised by this, he hadn't even thought about it. Lotor hadn't said anything about it and was fine being married on earth, so it probably didn't matter where they got married.

"I think it will be, but I can always talk to him about it later. If we have to have two weddings, then that is fine." Lance laughed.

Dylan laughed and punched his arm lightly. "Duuddee, you are getting hitched! How insane is that? Feels like just yesterday when we were pulling pranks on the older girl cousins of ours by placing frogs in their purses!"

Lance grinned, flashing his white teeth. "They always got sooo mad! We certainly had so much fun messing with everyone."

"Yeah! We always got in so much trouble, but it was always worth it! It is insane to think about such a trouble maker such as yourself is getting married to such a sophisticated gentleman like Lotor."

Lance sighed, a happy smile slipping along his lips. "It is definitely like a dream..."

"So you guys doing anything today? Surprised to see he isn't stuck to your side like usual."