Love is Beautiful

Hope you guys are enjoying! Finally Lance is awake! Hopefully we can now get down to business -wink wink nudge nudge- been a while since I wrote some smutty goodness.

All your comments are appreciated! Even if I don't reply to your comment, that doesn't mean I haven't read it and love it! Your comments are what help me keep going! 

Lotor felt his eyes water as he squeezed Lance's hands and a bright smile lit up his face. "Oh Lance, I am so glad you are OK!"

Lotor leaned in and nuzzled his face into Lance's chest, Lance removed one of his hand's from Lotor's grasp and ran a hand through Lotor's hair. He frowned. "Your hair.. it isn't as soft as usual.. have you not been taking good care of it?"

Lotor leaned up, laughing. "You think with me worrying about you, I would have time for my hair?"

Lance smiled, playing with a handful of Lotor's hair. "You didn't need to worry about me, I am stronger than I look."

"That I know for sure."

"Ahem." Acxa coughed, interrupting the two and making them turn to her. "Forgive me Lotor, but Lance was unconscious for a little over two weeks, we need to run some tests and make sure everything is 100% fine."

Lotor nodded. "Of course." He leaned up, but Lance had a tight hold on his hand. "Don't leave me." He whined. Lotor smiled, leaning down to press a soft kiss to Lance's forehead. "I will always be here for you, my kitten."

Lotor did however, slip out of his hand and stand to the side so the generals could check Lance. Lance's only complaints were he was aching all over and his throat was very parched. After drinking two cups full of water, he felt much better. Ezor took some of Lance's blood to run some tests, Acxa checked his vitals and his heart, and Zethrid brought him some soft food for him to eat.

"My body feels better than it has in ages! Weird after being stabbed with a sword only two weeks ago! Did you guys give me something to heal my wounds really fast?"

The generals glanced at each other and then at Lotor, who sighed. "Listen Lance... When... when you got stabbed, you had lost a huge amount of blood, to the point you were going to die if we didn't do something fast... so.." Lotor rubbed the back of his neck, glancing at his generals before they got the message and quickly left the room.

Lance looked confused as Lotor grabbed a chair and moved to the side of the bed. "We didn't have anyone who had the same blood type as you, but I couldn't lose you.. so.. without your consent, we did a transfusion of my blood into your system."

Lance seemed surprised, but not bothered, so Lotor continued.

"Because I am part Altean, we thought the blood would change and become O negative, but I think instead it took over your blood instead." Lotor was uncomfortable, he didn't know how to tell Lance he had changed, more physically than anything else.

Lance noticed this and placed his small hand on top of Lotor's. "I love you, no matter what. You know that right?"

Lotor swallowed, and nodded. "Your appearance.. has slightly changed." Lance only nodded, and asked for a mirror, which Lotor quickly searched for and brought a small mirror for Lance. Lance peered at it, and gasped.

He ran a hand along his pointed ears, and slid his fingers along his cheeks, following the markings. He was most curious about his eyes, leaning closer to the mirror, blinking, holding his eyes wide, and turning his head to look at all angles. Lance reached up to slip the bit of his hair that was white between his fingers. It was such a small bit of his hair, but enough to be obvious. He ran his hand through the rest of his hair, curious. The white part was incredibly soft to the touch, while the rest of his hair was stringy and oily from not taking a shower for over two weeks.