Fredrick wrote out a letter stamped with the house Moreau crest just for this situation. Too bad I left it in Helios.

With a huff, I snapped my fingers and blinked the letter to me.

"Here." I began, offering the rolled up letter to the guard. "Check it for yourself."

He accepted the piece of parchment and unrolled it. after reading over the document for several moments, he nodded in satisfaction and handed me the letter back, "Follow us."

We were escorted to the main stronghold. Along the way, Nova glanced at me, a question in her eyes.

"Why did you call me sis?" She asked me softly.

I cringed , "Sorry, I had a wee slip up. Forgive me if I weirded you out at all."

"Oh...no, it's cool. Don't worry about it," Nova replied with a faint grin.

To be honest, I do consider my team family. They keep my ass in line, and I do the same for them. So yes, I consider Dorrian my brother and Analise my sister. My brain is more than a little confused as to what Luna is to me.

"Do you consider her your sister?" One of my voices asked.

"That...would be strange," Another voice replied.

"How so?" The first voice inquired.

"well, think about it: she's teased us, she's slept in the same bed with us, hell, she's even kissed us a few times," The second voice explained, "You catch my drift?"

"...Yeah, I suppose I do," The first voice muttered, "Well, if she isn't our sister, then what is she to us?"

"How about potential lover?" The second voice offered.

<Err: Mass-system shutdown>

-Trying to reboot...-

-*Err: Brain functionality = 0%-

-Legs functioning? False-

-Vocal output: Shiiiiiiiit!-

I tripped and landed on my face. The guards shouted in surprise, and my group hurriedly picked me up and set me on my non-functional feet.

Luna looked at me in concern, "Helix? Helix, are you okay? Speak to me you doof!"

<Critical malfunction!>

-Brain functionality = 0%-

-Trying to reboot...-

-All basic systems have gone offline-

(How do I even know this shit? Eh, it doesn't matter. Blame the author for this bullshit.)

"Ehm..." I murmured.

<Reboot successful!>

(Whew...) Now that I was able to regain my bearings, I shrugged and looked at the concerned kaitrit before me with a grin on my face, "I tripped."

Luna arched an eyebrow, "On thin air?"

"Yes...it happens," I replied innocently.

Luna grinned, "So you say."

The main guard coughed politely, "May we continue onward?"

I nodded, "Yes, let's go."

About ten minutes later, we entered the castle. The place was massive: guards patrolled the halls, tapestries and pieces of art hung on the gray stone walls, and the pitch-black floor reflected my image perfectly when I looked down at it. Every now and then, we even passed under a large chandelier.