Salam. PLEASE READ!!!

Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. 

Stop groaning 😂.. it's not an update.... I know I'm sorry. But please read ehn.. I take God beg una.

I hope you are all in good health.

So I come here with my head bowed down in shame.. I know I have disappointed you all by not updating please forgive me ehn.

As I've mentioned before I've been writing this book with no idea how it will end. Now end don come and I'm stuck.

I kinda have an idea of the end but I don't know how to write it to completion. Fill up the spaces and all.

And if you've noticed, unlike some months back, I am now actually reading other book. Yay!! But in a snail pace 😂😂.

Reading helps improve ones writing skills... So I hope I come out motivated.

Meanwhile I need you guys to please do me a favour. Help me.

  What do you think Abdulmajeed and Maryam Waheeda's shipname should be?  They need a couple name guys 😫 they never had one.

1. What's your favourite scene in BTCC?

2. Who is your favourite non-lead character?

3. What's the most heart breaking moment (Apart from the death of Daddy and Fatima)?

4. What's one lesson you learnt in this novel?

5. Who would you like to recommend this book to?

6.What do you think will happen at the end of BTCC?

7. I am thinking of changing he Name of this book. What do you think? And give suggestions on a new name. Please please please.

8. What do you think of a sequel based on Maryam Iqram, Habiba (Biba) and Hamma Moh?

9. Tag a friend you made in the comment section of this book. I made friends in comment box of other books.😂😂 we don't necessary talk but when I see their comment we kinda interact and if I see them on other social site I feel like ahhh I know this person lemme comment on her/his picture 😂.. so have you made a friend like that? For me in BTCC I think the newest most recent friend I made are ZeenahKabir and KhaleelGidado

10. Acceptance or Behind the cold curtain?

11. Who is your alter ego among the characters.?

12. What's your general perception of this book? 

13. What advice would you like to give the author? Advice me guys I need readers review. Thank you.

14. Ask me whatever you want to ask. Anything. I will try and answer in she Allah. Don't be shy. Just ask.

15. 'Update soon' people. 😂😂 some of you don't even read the chapter before you comment update soon. 'Yay an update thank you. Please update soonest!" 🤣. Okay I love you guys but you shouldn't comment update soon before even reading a chapter.