TWENTY-FIVE

6 years of primary
6 years of secondary
And 5 years of university
At each point you rejoice that it has come to an end..  finally. But you also know that there is another journey ahead of you... Just that the beginning of that journey is usually always an exciting one except you studied a medical field abroad and you have to return to your country and prove it before you get a freaking license.

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah. I graduated On 3rd of August 2017. I'm now a Doctor... In sudan atleast lol. Still pending in 9ja.
And I know i haven't updated since a day or two before that grad day. I am so sorry.
You think you're done with your final exams you would be the free-est person on earth. But then you have to get ready for graduation and your parents might come over so you have to take care of that too.
Then you buy DA VINCI CODE -Dan Brown (I swear its been a month since I bought it and i still haven't read half of it. My life is unstable ryt now)  cos you're the new baddest in town with so much time to play. But then you have to follow your school up and down everyday since grads just to collect your transcript and statement of result bcos you gotta catch up with the license exams in 9ja. No time to think of how your characters are faring and what next to write bcos other things are clouding your mind.

Then you return home and you have to struggle and do your registration in other to get your licence. Kai life is hard.
Then finally you're at the said centre (Ilorin) and the struggle continues. This has got to be the most unexciting new beginning of my life. I've got another freaking exams in November. Barely 4 months after my finals 😩😩 wat is life. Ya Allah see us through. Ameen.

Did you just understand the gibberish I wrote? No? Yeah me too. This is what MDCN ( Medical and Dental Council Of Nigeria) does to you. Again am sorry for the late update and No.. I don't know when the next one is coming. It could be tomorrow or next week or next.......

By the way please who is in Illorin? Lerrus meet.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Dedicated to one and only Zainabchiroma
Zainab M. Chiroma ... she inspired some really exciting parts.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
.........
Chapter 25

I can't believe tomorrow is actually ramadan." Waheeda colapsed on the sofa of her parlor. "Home sweet home" she sighed.

"I wanted it tomorrow" Abdulmajeed colapsed on another couch. "Alhamdulillah."

"I wanted it next tomorrow."

"I want chips and fish and cold water. "

"I want a warm bath."

Waheeda stood up and disappeared into the kitchen only to come out with a jug of cold water and a glass cup on a tray. She served it to Abdulmajeed who was very amused.
"Thank you." He smiled.

"I can't cook right now. I'm too tired."

"It's okay. A glass of water from you is more than enough to take me through the day. "

She smiled at him, picked her bag and left for her room.

After resting for two hours, Abdulmajeed drove Hida to go and see her parents and they stopped by the market to get a few things for Ramadan. He even took them to eat Fish and Chips at one of his favourite fish place.

They both love to watch news and read news papers, at times like that, they got along really well. So that's what they did when they returned home.