O N E

Five Years After Xylie Left New Jersey

Xylie's P.O.V

It's been five years since I left, I'm now twenty-one years old. I've dedicated my life to music and by that I mean I'm a singer-songwriter and musician; I'm also a YouTuber but I'm not that big because I don't put as much time to my videos as I do to my songs. I'm pretty sure Ethan and Grayson are actors and that they have girlfriends but I don't know, I don't keep up with them. About a year after I'd moved to San Francisco, school was becoming hard for me and it seemed like it was for my best friend Emma as well because when I decided to do online school, she left school completely. We both talked and decided that we should move out of San Francisco, so we did; we moved, to L.A. Emma and I own an apartment and she helps me look after the twins so now I don't to pay a Nanny. The twin's are getting so big now I swear, I remember when they were just little babies, now they're not babies. I mean, they'll always be my babies. Always.

They look so much like Ethan I just can't

They look so much like Ethan I just can't. They remind me of him more and more everyday and it leaves me to wonder what life would be like if he'd never cheated on me. But then again, if he'd never cheated on me then I'd never had fixed my life up as fast as I did and I'd never had met Emma and I honestly don't know what I'd do without her, she's my best friend.

A lot has happened in the past few years, but I'm happy, the twins are happy, Emma's happy, we're all happy. I just hope nothing happens because the fact that everything seems perfect in our lives right now seems a little too good to be true, judging with my luck.