"Okay, but I feel like the losing team has to do something." I said.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm..." Justin said. "Loser has to... carry the other team members back to the bus."

"That's stupid, but alright." Ryan said.

"What do you expect? I came up with it on the spot." Justin smiled. 

"Okay, let's get this game started!" Madi cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The score was now 17-22, with Ryan and I's team in the lead. Justin was just about to shoot the ball, when we were hollered at. We turned to see Scooter coming towards us. 

"Hey Scoot, what's up?" Justin asked.

"I just wanted to talk to you guys for a little bit, is that okay?"

"Yeah, no problem!" Justin held the basketball, and we all followed Scooter.

"Are you okay with me being sweaty now?" Justin whispered in my ear.

"Only because I am sweaty too, and I have to take a shower later anyway." I whispered back. Justin wrapped his arms around me from behind, and wobbled behind me as I walked. 

We made it to Scooter and the crew's tour bus, and Scooter gestured for us to sit down. He sat down across from us, and clapped his hands once.

"So I heard that you guys are going to be bringing your friends to a concert?"

"Yeah, is that okay?" Madi asked.

"Yeah, we have no problem with it. What show are they going to?"

"We decided on the one that is one week before the last show, because it is close to where they live." I replied.

"So they could drive there?" I nodded my head. "Alright, so that takes care of transportation. And they're gonna need backstage passes, so we have to get those. Are they going to be sitting in the crowd?"

"I'm pretty sure." I said.

"Okay, how many people are going?"

Four." Ryan said.

"We should have four seats in the front row open, because we always have seats saved." Scooter smiled. "Okay, that takes care of everything for me, you guys can go back outside now."

"Actually, it's getting late, so we could just hang here for a bit, before we decide to go to sleep."

"You'd better!" Pattie said as she walked in. Just stood up, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, mom." Justin smiled.

"Hi! I feel like we haven't all been together at once in a while. I talk to you guys individually all the time, but we are never all together." Pattie smiled. "So what should we do?"

"We could watch a good movie." Ryan suggested. 

"That's a good idea. Do we have any good movies?"

"Uhh..." Justin said as he looked at what movies there were on their bus. "There's Think Like A Man." Justin said.

"I love that movie!" Madi said.

"Me too!" I said.

'"Same." Ryan said.

"Put it in!" Pattie said. Justin put in the movie, and sat next to me. He wrapped his arm around me, and I snuggled my head into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV: 

I picked up (Y/N) bridal style, ready to bring her back to our bus. I kissed my mom's cheek good night, and said good night to Scooter, and everyone else that was still awake.

"Do you want me to carry you, or can you walk back to the bus?" Ryan said to Madi. 

"Can I have a piggyback ride?" 

"Of course you can." Madi jumped on his back, and they both said goodnight to everyone. We walked off the bus, and headed back to ours, which was parked right behind. 

"Good job, Justin, doing what you had to do anyway." Ryan said.

"What?"

"(Y/N) and I won the game, so you had to carry her to the bus anyway." I chuckled, and looked at Madi.

"Then shouldn't you be carrying Ryan?" She giggled, and buried her head in Ryan's neck. We made it back to the bus, and Ryan lifted Madi into her bunk. He stood on the bottom bunk, to reach his head up to hers, and have he a kiss good night. I carried (Y/N) to our bed, and set her down. I kissed her cheek, and admired her face. She is really so beautiful, I am lucky.

"Good night, Princess."

(a/n: HIIIIII!!!! I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING THE BIGGEST PROCRASTINATOR ON THE PLANET. I have had this open for 3 days, and tied to write it, but then I was like "ooooooh, Twitter!" and then got distracted. And sorry I took a WEEK to update! (Technically 8 days, because it is 1 in the morning bbuuuuttt shhhh)  THANKS FOR 12K!!!! :D ILYYYYYYYYYYY <3

Tell me what you thought!!! AND GIMME IDEAS! What should I write in the next chapter???

I will update soon! Love you! Thanks for reading xo)