Apologizes

I came downstairs again after about half an hour, when I reached the kitchen I heard talking from the living room.

"Dave she hates me now. I know it. Why does camila ruin everything. SHES MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND SINCE TEN YEARS DAVE AND I JUST LOST HER THROUGH A GIRL WHO ACTUALLY DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME" I heard austin scream while sobbing.

He's crying. About me. Wow I really must mean something to him.

"She doesn't hate you, but you really hurt her that you didn't trust her. You've known her for over ten years. She wouldn't lie to you austin you know that. " Dave comforted him, while austin just continued to cry.

With that I went to him.

"Austin I don't hate you I could never hate you your my best friend I couldn't live without you. Your my rock to hang on when I'm drowning. I love you best friend. " I sat down on his lap and hugged him as hard as I could.

"Oh my god I love you too so much best friend I was so scared you hated me now because of that. I will never do that again I swear to my holy balls." He laughed.

"Okay I forgive you austin hahah" I hugged him again.

"Sooo I heard your going on tour for the next four weeks (I'm not sure if it's really four weeks long just pretend it is.) is that the reason you wanted me to come. " I asked

"Yep I needed someone who I could trust..."

"HEY what about me?" Dave interrupted him.

"Yeah I trust you too but she's a girl ya know.. anyways since you came with me on the RED tour and helped me with my nerves you need to come with me again. Okay ?"

"Okay" i smiled at him. AHHH THE FAULT IN OUR STARS MOMENT

"Maybe 'okay' will be our 'always'. " I quoted.

"Ugh really 'the fault in our stars' this is so tumblr guuuurl slayyyyy. " He laughed about me.

"Hey austin leave me alone with mah tumblr and some pizza and I could life forever" I laughed at him, letting my inner tumblr girl out.

We talked for a little bit more when I realized it was 5:30 PM

"Hey austin didn't ya say Rob, Alex and Zach were coming back at 6?" I asked

"Yeah why?" he asked curious.

"You know maybe we should prank them " I smirked at austin

"Hell yeah " austin laughed at me.

"So maybe we should...."

-----------------------

WHAT ARE THEY GONNNNAAAA DOOOOO ?

Sorry you had to wait sooooo long for this but anyways here's the new chapter (: hope you like it !!

-Sara ☺️