2.

Marielle

Have you ever worked out between classes?

I have.

And that's what I'm doing now.

Speedwalking to and from my class while messaging Charisse. I only contacted the boys to thank them for the bag but from great experience, they knew something was up with me. I can never figure out how connected the three of us were. Holding onto my new backpack for its dear life, I kept an eye open for Bethany or Issac. Or even their friends. Sooner or later they will do something to me or worse yet my gift from the boys. I began to feel the anger in me after that deduction. I was angry for being picked on for so many years just because of my looks and my close friendship with the boys. I am one not to provoke anybody yet here I am the brunt of everyone's ridicule. Dad always said that I am strong. It took that moment for me to finally get it. After years of bullying, I didn't let it get to me mentally though. When notes from Bethany came to me, that suggests that I 'rid the world of fat bitches' in 10th Grade I didn't cave at all. I simply threw away her paper and went about my day. It did hurt though. I secluded myself from my family and friends for a few days before I returned to their sides.

I need to find myself again. I was happy in my own skin but...

I had the boys.

No, I don't need them. I can find myself without them. It may take longer but I have to before things got worse.

I was thinking of that when I was harshly pushed into the locker, sliding roughly against the metal. My bag fell to the ground but before I can reach it, someone picked it up.

"Give it back!!" I shouted trying to get the dizziness to go away. Looking at the culprit I saw it was Isaac. He turned the bag upside down spilling all its contents on the floor, kicking my books away from me, then the teddy bear fell.

"NO!!!"
I lunged for it before he can step on it. In the little space of time that teddy bear means a lot to me. I didn't have to wait to call them, I can hear their voices anytime. I couldn't reach it because one of his friends kicked it away from me. Isaac stepped on it, his dirty combat boot ruining the soft fur. Jayden and Carson's voice echoed through the hall, the hallway that was streaming with activity was now quiet. "Stop it. Get off!" I screamed crawling to him, trying to push him away but he was bigger. Using his other foot he planted it against my shoulder and pushed me away harshly. My hand that was helping me to stay up slipped on the linoleum, causing me to fall to the floor, hitting my head again but I didn't stay down. I had to get that bear. The boys placed so much thought into making my day special I wasn't going to let this user ruined it.

"Finally fucked them into submission huh Johnson. Took you years but you got them hook, line and sinker. I thought they preferred pretty girls not fat fuckers with shit for skin color. You had it coming. Strutting around here thinking you're better than all of us. Beth and I had to put you in your place. You ruined my chances you bitch," he sneered. I heard his words but I was only focused on getting the bear. He kept putting more weight on the bear, the voices were getting distorted. The speaker box was probably damaged. Maybe I can get it replaced, yes, I can do it.

"Get off Isaac. Please! Just give me the bear and I will do whatever you want. Just give me the bear!" I didn't care that I was on my knees crying but I needed that bear.

"Like I will stoop low to ask you any favors. Get your hands off me," His angry growl was followed him kicking me in the stomach then stepping on my hand.

"Yo, Issac. Lay off her man. Dude stop," someone said from the crowd.

"SHUT UP!!" Issac yelled this time joined by Bethany.