"Honey, baby, why did you say no?" I asked softly, needing to know. She raised her face to mine, kissing me.

"Because I have a plan."

~~~

I heard him suck in a breath, and I wiped the tears off my face when he leaned back to look at me.

"Do I want to know?" he joked half-hearted. I shrugged.

"You'll have to, because you play a part in it." she told me seriously, and my jaw dropped.

"what makes you think I would condone something to do with going to their Alpha!?" I shouted, wincing when she frowned. "Sorry," I muttered.

"Anyway," she continued, shooting me a look."My plan. So, I know she hasn't popped up in a while, but I know where she is," I announced, satisfied to see his eyes widen. "She's in Kain. I noticed him once, and he seemed changed, more dark. Don't let him fool you, she'll probably try something, but we need to question him," I know I cam across more confidant, and to be truthful, I am.

"About what?" he asked, and I smiled.

"About who hired them." I smirked.

~~~

Josh's POV

Kain spit  after his head snapped to the right, coating the floor in blood. I cracked my knuckles.

"So...we have some questions for you Kain," I said in a monotone voice, and he laughed. Sam was right, he is different. More twisted.

"Well, you can ask, but I won't answer," his laugh turned to a gasp of pain as I socked him in the stomach. We had him chained up on the wall. I know Sam didn't like it, but she knew it was the only way to get info.

"I'll ask you one question, Genevieve," I sneered, and she/Kain flinched, then laughed.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he wheezed, his eyes going black for a second. I grinned.

"Sure you do Gen. You're the one who possessed Sam's mom," I motioned to her leaning carelessly on the wall. She smiled and waved.

"And you're now the one possessing Kain. You know how we know? You're language. I don't know if you've noticed, but you have a...accent or something. Kain doesn't. You have black eyes and Kain has green, which are now an inky blue, so there's another point. But above all, the way you look. Kain would have never worn those clothes," I motioned to the slacks and loose t-shirt he wore.

His face wet slack, and then twisted into a horrible grimace.

"you're right," A musical voice came out of Kain's body, which was a little unsettling. "What do you want, if you know it's me?" I slapped the flat edge of my blade against my palm, making a fleshy noise. Her gaze was drawn to it curiously.

"Now, if you know who and what I am, then you know a mere piece of steel won't work on me." I grinned wolfishly, and she didn't flinch when my canines grew.

"Yeah I know, but then again, i know a lot about you. Like the fact of what you are, and your...weaknesses," I drawled, and pulled out a tin can full of water. Or more precisely, holy water laced with salt. Her eyes widened, then relaxed, not giving anything away.

Whatever, a little water won't hurt me," she muttered, but she screamed when i flicked some onto her, and her eyes flashed. She turned to me, letting out a horrible hissing noise from her mouth. I relaxed my stance.

"Hurts like a bitch, don't it?" I smirked when she struggled, only realizing what held her.

"Pure iron," I shrugged, thanking Sam for her research when Gen didn't get free. She sighed, frusterated.

"So, how about that question. Who hired you?" I said, and she spat on me. Sam giggled, and I raised my eyebrow at her. She walked to me, hips swaying, holding out her hand.

"Can I have the knife?" she whispered, and I gazed into her eyes. Her body showed her to be relaxed, but her eyes held pain. Like she had to do this. I don't know why, but I gave her the knife.

Sam's POV

I was leaning up against the wall, when I felt a pressure on my mind, my wolf communicatin with me.

"What are you doing?" she growled, and I frowned.

"We are getting information," I was confused when she trembled and whined.

"But don't you see? This is what happened the last time!" She howled, and I hunched in on myself against the grating noise.

"What do you mean?" I questioned her, and pawed her muzzle.

"You don't remember?" she asked, and I mentally shook my head.

"And I've been meaning to ask. What do you mean, you're never letting me go again? When you fond me, that's what you said." I said. She hesitated.

"I don't want to bring it up, but if you want to know," she sighed, agreeing.

"What happened? What don't I remember?" I asked, only aware of her.

"Well, a long time ago, I was with you, and we were together. You were about the age you are now, so it was in a past life. You know about those, right?" I nodded, remembering a mention of it from an article I saw when I first looked up werewolves.

"Anyway, in this past life, you and me, we were inseperable. Your parents were Alphas, and they tried to force you to be with someone who you weren't meant to be with ,just because it was "tradition," she hissed. "His wolf wasn't even meant for me, he was disgusting. He only wanted us. Not our love, or to be our mate. We loved another. Our true mate. No one knew about him but us, and we used to sneak out to see him, and we got a thrill at decieving our parents. But they found out, and our mate...he got..." she whined, and I waited patiently.

"He got exectued. For loving us. Then your parents turned on us. Their daughters. Their wolves were corrupt, and they didn't see things right. They...ripped you away from me, and I haven't been able to find you. Until Josh." she purred his name with happiness, and I smiled. I waved to Josh, who gestured to me. "What next?" I asked, and she went to finish the story.

"Before he got exectued however, they tortured him. And Us. Do you know who did it?" Her voice wavered. "Your mom. Your mom tortured us, hated us, ripped us. We vowed to get revenge at what she was. But then she did the worst thing. She seperated a wolf from her other half, her second mate. She ripped us apart, and you never knew what she was. You thought she was actually your mom, when she wasn't." I furrowed my brows at this.

"Then who, or what was she?" I asked, and she waited a while before telling me. When she said it, her voice dripped with disgust, and revenge.

"Gen. Her. The woman in Kain, right in front of us. It's time to take revenge!" She howled, and I felt myself get caught up with her, in her anger. Because, as she was explaining, i saw flashback of what happened. My mom tying me and our mate up in chairs, torturing him in front of us, and then executing him. Then she moved on to us, before rippinng us apart, and I felt rage burning in my veins. I smiled. Yes, this is the time for our revenge. I giggled, and Josh looked at me, raising his eyebrow. I sawayed over to him, and held my hand out.

"Can I have the knife?" I asked, and he gave it to me. I knew he was wondering what I wanted, but I wasn't in the mood for questions. My wolf Sheila, now she was Sheila, howled with Joy.

"Finally." she yipped, and I turned to look at this demon who ripped a part of me out, until now. Now it's my turn to rip her apart.