New Day

Hey guys, here's the second chapter. If you didn't know, I'm going to try to upload every three to five days, okay? Thanks, don't forget to comment, vote, and fan! I really need more fans desperately, or I'm going to die, and the book won't be finished! Lol, jk. But seriously, fan!

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

Sam's POV

I groaned and opened my eyes. I saw the sun shining through the window, with the drapes opened. I blinked a couple times to clear my eyes, and yawned. I looked around at my bedroom. I located my back back and my binders along with all of my other school stuff. School.... I rolled out of bed and hit the floor. Yes, I am a morning person, as you can tell. Not. I yawned again.

"hey Sam, get your ass downstairs now! we have to leave in an hour!" Josh cried.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm getting dressed! Chill, okay?" I shouted back at him. I could feel him smirk.

"Do you need me to come help you?" He asked. I cringed.

"No, I'm okay. You can stay right where you are, no need to come up. I'm showering now!" I hurriedly grabbed some clothes, and jumped into the bathroom. I could faintly hear his musical laughter float up the stairs.

I washed up and dried, and stepped out of the shower. I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, are you okay? You've been in here for a while. We're leaving in twenty-five minutes, just to let you know." I heard Josh say from the other side of the door.

"Okay, I'm coming! Go away!" I told him. I heard his faint, "I'm going..." and then crept out of my bathroom.

"Eeek!" I jumped and shouted. Josh was sitting on my bed! In my room! He smiled and waved cheekily. I wrapped the towel more securely around me.

"What are you doing in my room? I thought I told you to go away?" I shouted at him. He was laughing.

"I did. I'm not standing by your bathroom door, anymore, am I?" He was still laughing at me. I blushed.

"Please would you leave my room? I need to get dressed." He stood up.

"Well, since you're getting dressed...no, I think I'll stay." He smirked at me. I huffed and pushed him. He looked down on at my hand on his chest. I blushed again and dropped it. He took a step closer to me. He looked me in they eye.

"Did you just push me?" He asked in a low voice. I gulped and nodded, smiling at him. He smriked at me, and walked forward. I took a step backwards and fell on the bed. He sat next to me.

"Well, I think that deserves punishment, Don't you, Mr Tickles?" He asked his hands. I smiled, then gasped. He wouldn't dare! He looked at me, then came closer.

"Ahhh, no, stop it! This isn't funny!" I shrieked, laughing hysterically. He just kept on tickling me. "Stop!" I laughed. He shook his head.

"Only if you say I am the hottest guy on the planet, and I am your best friend!" He smiled at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. He shrugged and dug his fingers into my sides, which were aching from laughing so hard.

"No, please, stop...Fine!" I shouted. " You are the hottest guy on the planet, and my best friend." He smirked and stopped tickling me.

"except for Alex Pettyfer," I muttered under my breath, thinking he couldn't hear. But he smirked at me and went to tickle me again. I held my hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay. I'm just kidding!" He nodded, satisfied. Then he stood up, holding a hand out to me. I took it and stood up, forgetting I was in just a towel. I blushed bright red, because Josh was staring at me, with something, I don't know, lust? in his eye. no, it can't be that. And I was standing there in...nothing. I quickly bent down and grabbed the towel, still blushing fiercely as I wrapped it around my body. I looked up from in between my eyelashes. Josh was still staring at me.I snapped my fingers in his face.