Ominous Winds

I KNOW SOME OF YOU DON'T READ AUTHOR NOTES, BUT PLEASE READ THE ONE AT THE BOTTOM, AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER! IMPORTANT! THANK YOU!

~~~

"I smell bacon and eggs!" I said as I walked into the kitchen. Josh smiled at me, and gave me a quick peck on the lips before turning back towards the food.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked as I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He shrugged.

"I dunno. Maybe go visit Rob. I haven't seen him and the guys in a while. They're like my own mini-pack." I smiled.

"Okay, I think I can deal with being around your werewolf friends for one day." I teased him, and tickled his sides. He started to giggle, and I snorted. He turned to face me.

"Why did you snort?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I never could raise just one. I poked him in the side again, and he giggled.

"That's why. You giggled!" I told him. He shook his head.

"Men don't giggle, men...heheheeeee!" He started giggling as I dug my hands into his sides. He squirmed, trying to get away from me. I heard a throat cleared behind us.

We turned to see Josh's parents smirking at us.

"Were you just giggling?" His dad asked Josh. He shook his head, and I dug my fingers in again.

"Yes he did!" I teased, showing them. They laughed, and Josh turned red. He turned to whisper in my ear.

"i'll get you back for this." He threatened. I swallowed, suddenly happy it was a wednesday.

"Well, need to be going to school. See you later." I waved bye.

"But you don't have a car! How will you get to school?" His mom shouted after me. I shouted back.

"I'll walk!" I smiled. Now he can't do anything to me. At least not this morning. I shuddered. It won't be that bad. Probably seducing me...in front of the class. Darn.

~~~

I made it to chool, and this guy I didn't know came up to me.

"Hey, um...I was wondering...did you want to go out with me?" He asked, blushing. I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry. I would, but I have a boyfriend." I told him.

He looked confused. "Who?" He asked.

"Josh Jones." He frowned.

"But I thought that he was with Karen." He said, confused.

I shook my head. " Nope, he's with me." I said firmly. He shook his head.

"Okay. But I'm not the one that's going to tell her that he's not with her anymore." I frowned. Great. I have to break it to her that her "boyfriend" isn't her boyfriend anymore.

"Think of the devil, and she shall appear." I groaned as Karen zeroed in on me. It's like she had hunting instincts, setting them on the person who she wants to sink her claws in next.

"Hey, Sam. Where's your friend Josh? He didn't pick me up today." She said falsly. I smiled.

"Well, I think that he's not going to be picking you up for the rest of the year. He's not your boyfriend anymore." I told her smugly, and had the satisfaction of seeing her eye twitch. Yeah, take that slut!

"What do you mean?" She said softly. I glared at her suddenly.

"He's mine, so stay away." I hissed at her, something in me coming alive at the thought of her hands all over him...I shuddered.

She glared at me. "What are you talking about, biotch?" She asked, and I growled.

"I mean that he doesn't want you. He's mine, and if I see you anywhere near him, you will regret it." I threatened, taking a step forward, and she took a step back, looking fearful.

"Got it?" I hissed. I don't know what came over me. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I saw Rob, Josh's friend.

"Enough," He whispered quietly, and I felt a lot better, like the thing in me had receded.

"Thank you." I murmered, looking at the ground. I looked up, glared at Karen onen last time, and walked away, with Rob following.

"What got into me? It was like I couldn't control myself." I said, confused. Rob chuckled.

"That's what happens when a wolf gets close to the surface." He told me, and I was even more puzzled.

"But...but I'm not a wolf?" I told him, or more asked him, it coming out more like a question.He shrugged.

"Hey, just calling it like I see it." He grinned at me, and headed off to claas. I sighed and did the same.

~~~

At the end of the day, I headed home. Funny, I am already referring to Josh's house as "home". I smiled.

~~~

I'm talking to you from to future. No, I just re-edited this. I'm not going to take it down, but it will definitely be on hold until i finish my other book. Sorry, I just can't focus on two books at once, and if I try, it will suck.

Re-edited again, it's now off hold! Yay!

Just so ya know, I went back and added another chapter. there's now a chapter called double date, its the sixth part, i think, so if you went past it before i uploaded it, go check it out! I was reading this over, and i found something i missed, i didn't have them go on double/triple dates! So check it out :)