He continued to stare at me and for some reason it made me nervous. My cheeks got hot like I was a little school girl and I turned away from him, looking elsewhere. He turned his head every direction that I did, causing me to smile hella hard.

"You keep staring, might as well take a picture."

"Camera man already over there flicking us up." He nodded his head in the direction. I gasped and turned the opposite way. Kenyana chuckled and shook his head.

"What you being shy for, girl? Finna get all up in this camera." He held me tighter and planted kisses on my cheek. "Aye mayne, flick me up wit my lady love." He was all loud as he motioned for the man to come closer.

"Aww, the lovebirds." Jasmine's loud ass scared me. I unwrapped my arms from him and turned towards her. Siya and Tamia were behind her with my niece and nephew. Once the kids saw their cousins, they got to acting a fool with each other. I was fine with them being loud since everyone else was, until they started running around like chickens with their head cut off.

"Unt unt, y'all better act like y'all have some sense!" Tamia straightened them up, grabbing Gianna.

Time passed by and we were back stage posted while we waited for Yatta to perform. Stunna girl was on the stage, so I didn't bother watching. It was still beef between us since she wanted to act funny. All I know is she better keep her distance from me while we're here because I'm not afraid to cut her ass again.

"Over my big sis? I don let it drip. You bitches posing wit them guns, but you ain't never pop shit. How you a shooter bitch? But you ain't never shot shit."

Once I heard the Real Rap beat, I knew Yatta was gonna head on stage soon. He made himself known by speaking into his mic as he headed on stage, the crowd just went wild.

"AB let em know what's good. Pussy so good, he bang it on his hood." Stunna was still on the stage.

"Free my brother, bitch." Yatta spoke, since Milli got locked up last week.

I was confused because I didn't know they were mixing. I let it slide and continued to rap to Yatta's part, until Stunna started getting a little too close to him. My nose turned up at the sight and I could tell Yatta was moving away from her. No matter what he did, she made sure she was near him.

I wasn't tripping off it until she decided to shake her ass on him while she rapped to her verse. My jaw dropped because I didn't think she would be that bold to do so in front of me and the crowd that watched. He pushed her off him so quick, looking at her like she was crazing until the song switched.

She started smirking on her way off of the stage as she headed back towards her group. They all had colorful wigs, and I noticed that she was with Cuban Doll.

"On God I'm finna fire on this bitch." I turned around to face Jasmine.

"And I'll be right there with you." She spoke.

"She must've lost her fuckin' mind, I'll really sock this bitch up."

"Mamé." Tamia pulled me back. "I know she tried you and all, but let's not do this right nw. Yatta's still performing and the kids are about to go up with him. Just chill for right now."