Babysitter (Kids!BTS x Babysitter!Reader)

Start from the beginning

You checked the time, then checked the paper, "It's almost time for lunch. Can you and Namjoon wake up everyone else?"

He nodded and smiled, "Okay, what are we going to eat?"

You pretended to think, "We'll see. It'll be a surprise."

Jin's smile grew bigger as he ran down the halls to wake up everyone. You smiled at him and took out seven plates for them. As you set them down on the table, you could hear the stomping of tiny feet throughout the halls. You looked at the paper to see that they liked to eat bibimbap. You found the ingredients in the fridge and started to cook.

Halfway done, you heard chairs scratching to floor behind you. You turned your head to see seven tiny bodies sitting down, still trying to wake up. You smiled, "Did you guys brush your teeth?"

"Yes, Noona." They all said.

You smiled at what they called you, "Good. I'm almost done here."

You heard someone come down from their chair and pull on your shirt. You looked down to see Jin with Yoongi behind him. "We can help."

"I don't think-"

"We always help mommy when she cooks. She taught us how to." Yoongi interrupted.

You smiled softly, "Alright. You can bring a chair over."

Jin went to back to the table and brought a chair for Yoongi, since he was shorter. Jin was tall enough to reach the counter. "Are you making bibimbap?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, you're mommy told me that this was your favourite food."

"We can make it ourselves. You can sit down." Jin told you, grabbing a knife to cut some vegetables.

You were about to protest until you saw Jin cut everything smoothly. You were shocked, but you still sat down with the rest of the boys. You looked at all of them, trying to think about how old they were and who was who. They noticed you staring at them, and one of them spoke up about it, "JIN-HYUNG, SHE'S LOOKING AT US WEIRDLY!"

Jin turned around and walked up to the table, going to the boy that shouted, "Kookie, she's taking care of us for a while. Don't worry if she's looking at you. She's just making sure you're okay."

The boy, whose nickname was Kookie, pouted, "Where's mommy and daddy? I miss them already."

"They'll be back soon, Kook." Jin told him reassuringly.

Kookie pouted and nodded. Jin turned to you and introduced you to everyone, "This is Jungkook. There," he pointed to the other side of Jungkook. "That's Taehyung, and next to him is Jimin." Taehyung smiled proudly and waved enthusiastically, but Jimin waved shyly, covering his face afterwards. You noticed a tiny ring on his right hand.

Jin pointed across Jimin, "That's Hoseok and Namjoon is next to you." Hoseok smiled brightly and Namjoon slightly, his dimples exposed.

You smiled to all of them, "Well, my name is (Y/N). It's nice to meet you all."

"Food's done." Yoongi said quietly.

You stood up and picked up the pan, "Thank you Jin, and Yoongi. You can sit down."

They both ran to their chairs without hesitation. You served them their food, giving Jungkook the smallest amount. He pouted and tried to grab more from Jimin, which he successfully did.

Jimin started to whine and complain about how Jungkook took his food. "Kookie took my food!"

You put your hands on your hips, "Jungkook?"