"Yes it does" We squeezed our hands.

From the minute we left the car people were staring at us, I mean, almost everybody knew who we where so they started asking for pictures, we agreed but we linked our arms so e didn't get lost. After good fifteen minutes of talking and pictures we started making our way into the stadium when a loud shout made Laia and I jump.

"JAVIERA!" We both turned and saw an interviewer, who I knew really well.

"Jose!" I hugged him. 

Let me tell you, Jose Miguel is a chilean presenter and he did my first interview after I came back to Chile after almost five months in Barcelona, I love him so much and I didn't expect to find him here.

(Do I have to say that this is in spanish...?)

"How are you?!" He hugged me tightly, putting the microphone away.

"Amazing! I missed you" I said hugging him back.

"Well, we have the one and only Javiera Sánchez... Looks like Alexis has all of his lucky charms here" He said looking at Laia who smiled shyly.

"Yes he does... But he called her and they will go out without me after the game" I pouted.

"But you can call Neymar!" Jose Miguel said laughing.

"Haha, maybe I will" I teased, feeling my cheeks getting red.

"What is going on with you?" 

"Haha, we are just friends" LIAR.

"And I was born yesterday"

"We really are just friends!" I said blushing even more.

"I'm gonna pretend I believe you... So, do you have any bet if you Chile wins?" Laia and I shared a knowing look.

"Yes we do, in both cases" Laia answered this time.

"Care to tell us?" He said and we both laughed.

"We will tell you, but it is a secret" I said and got my mouth in his ear. "If we win we will give Alexis and Neymar a surprise and if we lose we will upload a picture of us, you know..." I said quickly.

"Wooho, I think is better for us if we lose today!" Laia and I laughed.

"Maybe, who knows"

"Well, Javi. It was nice talking to you" He kissed out cheeks.

"An absolute pleasure as always" I said and walked away.

Neymar's POV

I made my way into my house, away from paparazzi and the world in general, when I noticed that I was alone I let out a high pitched scream.

"She is my girlfriend!" I said and made a happy dance and after a few seconds bit my lips.

I unlocked my phone and saw the pictures of us, she was laughing, her green eyes glowing while I kissed her cheek. I turned on the tv and I saw myself on it.

"Today's morning, Neymar was seen leaving Hyatt hotel, it is normal watching him leaving hotels but it happened to be that in this hotel the lovely Javiera is staying! Neymar looked very happy, even when the paparazzi were attaching him, did something happen between the lovebirds? We don't know, but if they are more than friends the only thing e can say is that the beautiful girl is the luckiest girl in the world!" The girl finished.

Nothing could erase the stupid grin on my face, I stayed like that for a bit until my phone vibrated, I quickly unlocked it an Javi's face appeared, she was in the stadium with the chilean team's shirt and a text below.

"For your own sake, I recommend you to support Chile this time ;*"

My girlfriend is going to kill me...

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL ME! This is so boring but i had a fucking writers block and nothing came out so today i made cupcakes and cookies to get a bit of inspiration and it worked a bit :/ I'll upload tomorrow because now i have to sleep :c. 

A BIG HELLO TO JOSELIN! A lovely girl who i've been talking to on twitter and she is amazing <3.

If you wanna talk or something here is my twitter @LatinBombshell_ ou can dm me and talk :D <3.

THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES, THEY MEAN THE WORLD <3 Sorry for making you wait so much :c <3

PS: DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEYMAR AND JAVI'S COUPLE NAME?! <3 <3 <3 <3 :)