The Broken Seal

I could feel the adreneline running through my veins. I hadn't realize how far I was thrown though. While running I extended my two hands in front of me, "Trusty knights of the Dragon Realm, heed my call and fight along side me!" Four portals appeared and then the four divine knights were beside me. 

I had stopped running but I could feel the time ticking away. The four bowed "It is our pleasure to serve you my queen." They all recited. I nodded my head, "Do not be so formal, but I need your help in taking down my enemy. He has slain dragons from our world and for that he must pay." They nodded and ran forward.

I pulled out six keys. "Open! Gate to the Celestial Dragon, Celestia!" They golden scaled dragon was immediately casting a spell which I could not understand. Then three more dragons appeared and sprouted their wongs and took flight in the direction of the outside of the guild.

Lucy summon the others! There's no time to waste! came Celestia's voice in my head.

"Open! Gate of the Fire Dragon, Igneel! Open! Gate of the Iron Dragon, Metalicana! Open! Gate of the Sky Dragon, Grandine!" The three dragons wasted no time and began their attacks. Loke and Virgo came from the Celestial Spirit Realm when I summoned them.

I could feel the energy leaving my body. I had opened four dragon gates and two celestial spirit gates. That takes up a large amount of magic. But with the way things are now, we should be able to win. My eyelids were heavy but now I could lose consciousness and it will be okay.

Look around Lucille.

Just when my mind was drifting off my eyes opened once again.

Where is that voice coming from?

This is going exactly how I had planned it.

Taiga?!

Who else would it be my dear?

But your fighting over there.

Maybe I am. But while everyone is busy you are here,  drained of your magic and completely defenseless. Just as I had planned. Now go to sleep my dear.

No matter how hard I tried to fend off sleep from overtaking me, I lost and everything went black.