Deciding to leave Fairy Tail ~Part 1~

After what seemed like hours of crying into my pillow I saw a poof of gold.

Loke then appeared. He faced me. There was worry and sadness in the spirits eyes. "Lucy... I know what happened. I'm really sorry that they decided to do that to you." He then sat on my pink bed and rubbed my back. "Lucy. You need to stop crying over Team Natsu and prove them wrong. Let's go and train and you'll become stronger and you will be able to get revenge my princess." I stopped crying and looked up to him. He was serious about this.

Actually it is a good idea I'll go and train and make them eat their words. I'll make them pay for making me feel all of this pain. They'll be sorry they ever kicked me off of the team and for calling me weak.

"Loke, you're right! Thank you Loke. Thank you for helping me through this and I agree to what you said a moment ago we shall go and train. I will become stronger. So will all of you, my beloved spirits." I wiped my tears and I smiled, a real smile. I then hugged Loke. "Loke go back to the spirit world and inform them that we will soon start training." "Of course, Lucy."

Another poof of gold appeared and this time it indicated that he left. Alright Lucy. Go take a bath and then go to Fairy Tail to say goodbye... I went to take a quick bath. It helped relax me a lot. I then grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself. I changed into my blue mini skirt and blue and white shirt along with my boots. I then grabbed a ribbon and tied some of my hair into a high side ponytail. Then I put my belt on which carrued my beloved whip and keys. Alright now to Fairy Tail.