Taiga Yushida

After about 5 minutes I walked back in. "I thought I said we had to leave now." "Lucy-san you didn't allow me to finish speaking. We can leave when I have finished." said Hibiki. "Fine, but hurry the hell up." He nodded and began to speak, "Now we know that his full name is Taiga Yushida, he is the leader and a very sadistic man according to the vitims-" "Yes, he is. He will rip you to shreds with a smile plastered on his face, he won't think twice about taking your life...He didn't used to be that way..." I drifted off not noticing that everyone was watching me. "Yes... and the rest of the guild are just common criminals, nothing to be so worried about. He is the only one we need to worry about-"

"Don't be so rash, Hibiki. There are many other people we have to worry about. For example the second in command is his younger brother Arata. Arata is quite powerful as well, you need to watch out for his magic. He has rune magic, but it exceeds Freed's, but not my own. They are the biggest threats, I am sure that Arata will defend his elder brother at all costs so be careful around him. Taiga has more than one magic, he can nullify any magic and can use the 4 elements of water, earth, fire, and air. It doesn't reach the extent of Dragon or God Slaying magic.

He plays dirty so watch out for any traps or tricks. Of course Chiyo will also fight. She has reflective magic and is good with swords. Taiga has dark purple hair, as does Arata. The only difference is Taiga has black eyes while Arata's are brown. They are both quite tall the oldest just a few inches taller. Chiyo on the other hand is short. She would reach Wendy's shoulders and Wendy is the smallest one of us. Chiyo won't kill you, she doesn't have the heart to. Arata just might, even if he doesn't want to. He obeys Taiga's every command. Taiga will kill you if you get in his path. He won't even flinch before taking your life."

They looked at me wide eyed. "Lucy-dono, if I may ask how do you know this?" questioned Jura. "Let's just say I barely managed to get out alive. I confided in them but they just turned out to be- nevermind about that. But this time I plan on reversing that. I'll make all three of them beg for mercy beneath my feet. Their whole guild will quiver in fear when they hear the name Lucy Heartfilia. They know who I am very well. Now that we are done here let's get a move on. The train station isn't far away, just this once I'll teleport us all. Hold hands." I grabbed Wendy's hand in my right and someone grabbed my left. I turned to see Erza smiling, "I'm proud of you, Lucy." I just ignored her and teleported us to the station.

We purchased our tickets and sat down in separate booths. Erza sat in our booth surprisingly and Wendy and Charla, along with Mei. Wendy quickly fell asleep with Charla and Mei in her arms with her head resting on my lap. "You know Wendy missed you a lot." I hear from the other seat. "Yeah, she told me. I really wished I could have been there to see her grow up.""You could have stayed. You didn't have to run away, Lucy." I almost flinched by her tone of voice, but I icily responded "So, you think I should have stayed in a place where everyone shunned me? Where my team kicked me out because I was weak? Not even you the all mighty Titania would have stayed through all that. Crying yourself to sleep each night, asking yourself what you did wrong. Blaming yourself for everything..."

"I'm sorry." My head snapped upwards. Erza had her head titled downward her bangs covering both of her eyes. "I'm so sorry for causing you so much pain. I always thought of you as my little sister, but then you stopped being important to me when Lisanna returned. I didn't think I was doing anything wrong at the time. But now I have realized all the pain that I caused you. I should have been there for you, comforting you, not pushing you away. Lucy I'm sorry!" She's apologizing? Is its genuine? I decided to read her mind. Please let her forgive me. Please forgive me Lucy. I need you Lucy. Lucy I'm sorry. I've caused her so much pain, she has the right to hit me for all I've done to her. I'm so sorry. It kept on going like that.

I gently moved Wendy's head out of my lap and stood up. I saw fear in Erza's eyes, fear that I would just walk out. "I forgive you, Erza." I said calmly. It surprised me when she flung herself at me while sobbing. "Thank you Lucy!" I smiled and pat her on the back. "Erza, I can't breath." The surprise of the hug caused us to fall to the floor and I was currently being squished by her armor. She quickly stood up and offered her hand which I slowly took and heaved me upward. "I apologize, you may hit me." I sweat-dropped at her words. "It fine Erza, let's just rest while we get there." She nodded and went to sit down. I sat back down putting Wendy's head back onto my lap and running a hand through her hair. I heard Eza murmur Strawberry Cake in her sleep. I fell asleep with a smile grazing my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I wanted Lucy to warm up to Erza again, since we all know that Erza really does care about Lucy. I hope you liked it and now you know who and what the enemy looks like. What do you think they did to Lucy to make her want to kill them? As I said before I hope you liked this chapter! Please leave your thoughts on this chapter in the comments! I'll update on Saturday! That's a promise! Until the next chapter! Thank you for your followes, comments, and votes!