The Return To Fairy Tail

You are weak... You hide behind your spirits... Your no longer in Team Natsu... Lisanna is stronger than you...ce...uce...Luce...LUCE!!

I shot up from my slumber when I heard someone yelling my name. I turned and saw a worried looking Ryu.  "Oh, hi Ryu. Good morning!" "Are you okay Luce?" "Yeah why wouldn't I be okay?" I went to rub the sleepiness from my eyes when I realized they were wet. I touched my cheek and felt tears running down. Was I crying? The dream.  "I'm fine Ryu don't worry it was just a nightmare. Let's wake everyone else up so we can get going." I saw him nod "I'll get the guys you get the girls." "Yeah meet us in the Courtyard when you guys are done and have your things with you. There we will say our goodbyes and go." I went to get dresses before waking up the girls. I wore simple black pants and shirt along with black boots. I got hooded cloaks for all of us so no one will know who we are until the Games tomorrow. I walked into the girl's room and saw that they were still snoring. "Aki~ Izu~ wakey- wakey!" Nothing. "I know!" I re-quiped two whips in my hands and grabbed one of their legs and pulled them out of bed and into the air. "AHHH! Lucy stop it!" yelled Izumi. "Hai, hai. Aki whhy so quiet?" Akira's face was green. Right motion sickness. Since she and Ryu were raised by dragon's as children they got motion sickness while the rest of us were immune to it. I started laughing while I released the whips and they fell to the floor with a loud thump. "Lucy! That was the worst way for you to wake me up you know I have motion sickness!" "Yeah I know your face was all green!" "So are we leaving already?" I stopped laughing. "Yeah get dressed and get your stuff hurry so we can meet the guys in the Courtyard. Oh here these are for you I'll tell you guys when to put them on."

In about ten minutes we were ready to go so we walked out to the Courtyard.  After a few minutes the guys appeared. I turned to face the dragons. They had all gathered here to say goodbye to their children, students, and their queen. "It's time for us to go." I started tearing up. "Thank you so much for being my family these four years and for teaching me and my friends your magic. Don't be sad okay? We'll be back to visit in a few months and I'll check in on you every other week." I gave Celestia the biggest hug of all. Igneel told me to beat up Natsu for causing me pain and Metalicana and Grandine told me to tell their children to take care. In about half an hour I had said goodbye to all of them. "Let's go guys." They nodded and we all held hands once I grabbed my key and chanted "Open gate to Earthland, Magnolia!" Then we all stepped through.

"Hurry put your cloaks on and put the hood up at once do not let anyone see your face and erase your scent." I couldn't help but smile and look around. I was back home. I was back in Magnolia.They did as they were told. "Let's go I had Virgo come and rent a house for us. There will be rooms for each of us. The rent will be 300,000 jewel a month. I know we have the money to pay it but I want us to take missions when we get back from the games. Let's go leave our things their then go to Fairy Tail." The house was about five minutes away from Fairy Tail. I still lived on Strawberry street. How ironic. Once we left our things in our rooms (Virgo had fixed everyone's rooms already.) we started their walk to Fairy Tail. I couldn't help myself and I walked along the edge of the riverbed, very much to everyone else's concern. I heard one of the men from the boat say "Watch out you wouldn't want to fall in!" I responded "Hai! I won't fall in!" With my dragon hearing I heard them mumble that I sounded and acted like Lucy-san. I smiled they didn't forget me. Even after these four years. Before I knew it we had arrived at Fairy Tail. "Don't be surprised at my behavior when we go inside. Are you ready?" I saw them nod so I pushed open the doors to guild.

As we walked inside I could tell everyone was looking at us. I mean who wouldn't stare at six strangers wearing cloaks. I walked to the bar and asked Mirajane "Where is your master?" She looked at me cautiously and responded "He's in his office, let me show you where it is." "No need Mirajane, I know where it is." I walked past her shocked figure and up the staircase with my friends in pursuit. I knocked three times before I hear a "Come in." I walked in and looked at master. "How can I help you?" "Master I am home." "Lucy my child is that you?" I pulled down my hood and smiled at him. I saw tears welling up in his eyes and I went over to him and gave him a hug. "Master I have returned. I also brought my new friends." I nodded towards my friends and they removed their hoods as well. "This is Ryu, Haruto, Kazuki, Akira, and Izumi. Our exceeds are at home because we did not want to call attention to ourselves. Master can we get our guild marks now?" "Why of course my child let's go downstairs to get Mirajane to give you your guild marks. I will also announce the teams for the Games." "Master please do not tell them about our team. They will find out tomorrow at the games." He sighed and nodded. We put our hoods on again and followed master downstairs.

The rowdy guild suddenly became quiet. I see so they went and continued on with their lives with me completely forgotten .I should have known. Just as master was going to speak a pink haired idiot beat him to it. "Gramps who are those people?" "Everyone these are our new guild members. Please treat them as your nakama. Mirajane please give them their guild marks." I watched as Mirajane scurried about and waved us over to the bar counter. When we got their she asked us "Where do you want the mark and what color?" Ryu replied since I didn't want to speak because they might recognize my voice. "We all want our guild marks on the back of our right hands. We will each tell you what color we want them. In my case I want mine gold." Gold? "Alright then here you go." She stamped his hand and he looked at it for a moment before thanking her. Haru was next and got his in green, and so did Kazu which was no surprise. Akira got her's in violet and Izumi got hers in blue. Next it was me. "And what color would you like yours?" "I want mine in silver." I mumbled a thank you as I looked at my hand.

There it was again. My Fairy Tail guild mark. I had missed it over the years. Then I saw it glow into different colors then back to silver. I realized Mira and the others were staring at my hand so I hid it from their view. Then master spoke again. "I see how you have been training these past few months so here are the people going to compete tomorrow. Natsu, Erza, Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, and Mirajane. We leave tomorrow morning." Erza spoke "Master will we only be entering one team this year?" "There might be another team I am not yet certain. Erza please focus on yourself and your team. Now let's win again this year for Fairy Tail!" They all cheered and began to celebrate. "Arigatou Master. We will be here tomorrow to take the train along with the rest of Fairy Tail. When we get there we will not be seen until the games begin. Thank you again master." He just nodded and went to his office. "Let's go home." My friends nodded and we went home.

Once their everyone went to there own rooms and I was in mine I took off my cloak and fell onto my bed without changing my clothes. Your finally where you belong Lucy, and your stronger now. You'll show them that tomorrow. I was falling asleep when I heard my door open and close. I looked up to see it was Ryu. "Hey are you alright?" He came here so late just to ask me? "Yeah I'm fine. I got mine in silver." "And I got mine in gold. You know why right? Its because of your hair and your eye." I winced when he mentioned my eye. I was surprised when he came to lie down next to me. "Can I sleep here tonight?" He asked shyly. Oh he's blushing. "Sure thing Ryu." When he got under the covers he hugged my waist and pulled me into his chest I relaxed into him. "Go to sleep Luce tomorrow is a big day." I nodded "Goodnight Ryu." He was right tomorrow was a big day. Tomorrow my guild mates would know that Lucy Heartfilia has returned. I was gonna make sure to kick their asses tomorrow. somehow I knew that the fairies would be fighting each other. With those thoughts I drifted off to sleep ready for tomorrow...