Regret

Ryu and Natsu had to duck in order to miss her attack. Her red lips formed a scowl, "You should remain still, it would make things easier for me." "Luce! What the hell are you doing?!" Her golden eyes narrowed dangerously at the pink haired man. "My name is Lucille. Refrain yourselves from using that pet name, Taiga-sama and myself dislike it." This time Ryu spoke up "Don't talk as if you care about his thoughts or opinions! Luce, please snap out of it already!" "Do not disrespect Taiga-sama." she snapped. "You hate that guy, we all do! Are you seriously saying that you forgot that he almost killed all of us?" Her face remained still as she answered "I have no memory of you, so I do not know what it is that you speak of."

He felt his heart sink and his silver locks swayed from side to side as his emotions got the better of him, "Does that mean that you forgot how we met? How you saved me from getting hit by the S.E. car in Hargeon? When you took me with you to the Dragon Realm? When you gave me the opportunity to see my father again? How many times we walked through the secret door that connects our rooms just 'cause we couldn't sleep? When you had nightmares or cried yourself to sleep until I was by your side to convince you that everything would be okay? Did you truly forget all of the moments we shared together?" The tears he had been holding back began to flow freely from his electric blue eyes when she responded, "Indeed, I have forgotten." Her eyes were cold; emotionless.

He let out a small chuckled before wiping the tears away. Blue scales appeared on his cheeks and they quickly spread to his forehead and forearms. "Well, don't worry. Even though you forgot, I didn't. I'll make sure your memories return to you!" Natsu smirked, "That's right! I'll make sure you remember when I broke the charm spell Bora had cast on you. When I saved you from him and took your hand in mine. When I brought you to Fairy Tail, all of the adventures we shared together. I'll make sure you remember our feelings, Lucy. And when you remember everything I'll apologize again and again until you forgive me and return to my arms. I just got you back I'll be damned if I let you leave again." He finished with pumping his right fist in the air. Ryu ignored him and continued, "We have to work together, it won't be easy. She is the holder of the one magic."

"Ryu, you know her magic best, tell us what to do." Erza turned her head to Ryu. He shook his head side to side. "I don't have a plan, with her personality and memories gone its unpredictable. I don't know what magic she might use, there are so many choices, all I can say is stay on your toes and try to avoid her and get to Taiga." They all nodded but before they could take a step the floor began to shake and the rest of his team was separated from him. Amusement tugged at her features, "I think we should get started, Taiga-sama will become impatient."

She turned to face Gray "I'll start off with you." She charged forward and in the blink of an eye her right hand was around his neck cutting off his oxygen intake. Gray's eyes widened as he tugged at her arm only feeling her fingers dig deeper into his skin. Her eyes were full of hatred and when she moved her lips next to his ear, "You were right, now I can pay my own rent without you guys destroying everything." His eyes widened and he questioned, "I thought you lost your memories?" "My only memories are those of Taiga-sama and of Fairy Tail's betrayal. To think I considered you an older brother, your nothing but trash like the rest."

A tunnel of air appeared and he was released. He only gasped for air but made no attempt to move, she was right. He was trash, he turned his back on someone he had wanted to protect and abandoned her. He deserved what she did to him. His vision went black and his body hit the ground. She turned her attention to the sky dragon slayer. She put her hands together and a black magic seeped out and entangled the purple-haired girl. "Sleep." The said girl collapsed. "How easy, and I was hoping for a good fight."

Erza shot forward in her Heaven's Wheel armor and swung at Lucy. She was able to bring her sword down but she hit a wall. Lucy had disappeared. She turned her head in search for blond hair. From above she heard her voice, "Looking for me?" She looked up and a a strong kick hit her face ramming her into the ground. Lucy reached down and grabbed a fist-full of scarlet hair and pulled upward. Erza clenched her teeth in order to not yell out.

A sinister smile spread across the blonde's crimson lips. "Stand up, Titania. Its time for my revenge." Erza pushed off the floor with her hands and stood up shakily. Once she did the hand that was entangled in her hair forcefully shoved her into the wall beside them and then back down into the floor. The impact was so great that there were chips breaking off the wall and ground.

 "You didn't fight like this in the Grand Magic Games." she choked out. "I was holding back. I didn't want to actually hurt any of you-" Her right foot made contact with Erza's side "-but my ideals have changed." She raised her left hand above her head where a red sphere was forming. Her foot kept kicking the re-quip mage beneath her with strong force while she used gravitational magic to keep her in place.The redhead was trembling with pain. "I'll send you straight to hell with this magic." she hissed menacingly.

Erza turned her head upward and realized that she, the almighty Titania of Fairy Tail was no match for Lucy Heartfilia, The Queen of the Dragons. A small smile graced her quivering lips, she had become strong indeed. She closed her eyes and prepared herself for the impact. Although before it came fire hit Lucy's hand, causing her to lose focus and let out a hiss of pain. "Don't hurt Erza! Luce, we don't hurt our nakama!" This time her foot connected with Erza's temple making her lose her consciousness. "At least you lasted a bit longer."  Just when Natsu was about to launch a Fire Dragon's roar he felt Lucy's presence behind him.

His body froze when her gloved hands began to trace along his arms, his mind went blank when she pressed herself against his back and wrapped her arms around his waist. Her voice made shivers travel up and down his spine. "Ne, Natsu, how about I forgive you?" Her warm breath against his ear made him lose all sense. "If I forgive you, will you help me? Will you love me?" Her arms moved upwards and stopped again at his unclothed torso, "Will you?" "Of course." He responded breathlessly. Her golden orbs glimmered. "Very well. I'll give you a reward." His breath caught in his throat when she walked in front of him, and leaned upwards- "Your mine now." -and pressed her soft lips against his chapped ones. "Your a disturbance at the moment. I have no use for you." Her fist smacked against his jaw and his body went limp, his mind no longer awake.

Ryu froze, Lucy had kissed him just a second ago. He knew that she wasn't in control of her actions but it didn't stop the pain in his heart. His world shattered. His heart went numb. His Dragon force dispersed in less than a second. His fighting spirit vanished. His eyes met hers and he remained still. She smiled and walked in his direction stopping when she reached him. She reached upwards and intertwined her clothed fingers in his silver spikes. He hadn't blinked and neither had she. One of her hands reached the back of his neck and pulled him into her breaking their eye contact.

Her porcelain cheek touched his while she whispered to him, "Do you want me to love you?" He inhaled her scent, and he broke out of his trance. She smelled like trees, not like strawberries and vanilla. A growl erupted from his lips and he pushed her away. "I don't want you to love me. I want my Lucy to love me." Her eyes widened as recognition took over her features. "Ryu-" "Lucille!" Her body went rigid and emotion once again fled her body. "Taiga-sama is getting annoyed. I'll stop this quickly-" His body moved on his own as he leaned down and smashed his lips rather forcefully on hers. When he pulled away he leaned his forehead on hers. "Do you remember me yet?"

He hadn't expected for her to stab a knife through his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm back! I'm really sorry for my absence, and for not updating any of my stories. Things were kind of difficult for me these past weeks but things are looking better! I'll try to update soon, and finals are coming up so I'll have to study but I'll try my best to write in between. Wish me luck! This was a long chapter with 1,600+ words as an apology for not updating. Please, oh please let me know your thoughts on this chapter! I would truly appreciate it, until the next update!~