The Last Straw

A/N: Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima, only the plot and original characters belong to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's P.O.V.

I was really happy that Lisanna came back. I new how much everyone at Fairy Tail missed her especially Mira and Elfman. It was great to see everyone so happy. But then no one really talked to me after the Grand Magic games. I mean I know that I lost my battles but we did win in the end. Gajeel and Juvia used to talk to me but it got to the point where not even Levy would talk to me. I didn't really talk to Natsu as much anymore either. He and Lisanna were always together. Well they are dating now. The only person who would sometimes talk to me was Wendy, but lately she only really talks with Romeo and I think that it's really sweet but I just wished someone would talk to me.

As if reading my mind Natsu called my name and I turned around happily. "Hey Natsu!" I said smiling finally someone came to talk with me I was so happy especially because it was Natsu! "Want to go on a mission? I have to pay the rent soon!" I said gleefully. "Actually Lucy, I don't think we'll be going on a mission anytime soon." Natsu said scratching his head. He continued, "You see I think you should leave our team. Well not just me Gray and Erza think so too. Maybe you can train? Your too weak and we can't focus with you always in danger on missions. And so Lisanna will take your spot since she is stronger than you."

I felt as if someone had knocked out all of my breath and it was like my heart was being stabbed. "Its fine with you right Luce?" Natsu asked. Yeah Natsu it's completely fine! No I'm not fine you idiot you just kicked me off the team!!!  "Yeah Natsu I'm fine with it! I uh... Have to go. Bye!" I tell him as I run out the guild tears stinging my eyes. I won't let them fall. Not here. Not in front of him. Those were my only thoughts.

Once I was at my house the tears started to fall. I quickly got inside and locked the door and the window. I crawled into my bed the tears at full force now. He did it. He kicked me off the team. Am I really that weak? Lisanna. She would replace me. Deep inside I had a feeling it would happen. The pillow was slightly wet with tears.  My eye vision was soon blurry from the tears in my eyes.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"I uh... Have to go. Bye!" Lucy said before running out of the guild. She was smiling when she said it was fine with her. I thought she'd have more of a reaction but I guess she didn't really care. Oh well, I start walking over to Lisanna.