Crocus

I woke up to find Ryu's sleeping figure next to mine. I brushed his hair out of his face "Ryu, its time to go to the train station to meet Fairy Tail." Slowly his eyes opened. "Mornin' Luce." he said groggily. I couldn't help but giggle. "Morning Ryu! Now go get ready and get the guys. Meet us in the kitchen." He nodded as he was getting up. I went to get changed and decided I would wear black jeans and boots along with a long sleeve gray shirt." I put my hair up so the blonde wouldn't fall out by accident. I allowed my bangs to cover my eye though. I went to the girl's room. They are still asleep! We're running late as is. I used water magic and splashed their covers with them beneath them "AHH! WHAT THE HECK LULU!" "LULU-SAN! THAT WAS MEAN!" I then used air magic to dry them. "We don't have time for arguing. Get ready we're leaving now hurry up!"

They were ready in five minutes and went down to the kitchen to see the guys at the table already eating. "Here we made some toast for you guys." said Haru. We all said thanks and grabbed our toast and began munching away. "Alright we're all done. Let's go, take what you need. We won't be coming back until the games finish and I'm not teleporting here." I saw them all nod before I turned around to exit the house. I stopped when I reached the door "Put your cloaks on I'm hiding my scent too. Same goes as yesterday don't let them see your faces. Also do not converse with them. The games start tonight at midnight, they will know who we are tomorrow. Now let's go. I'll use the portal key so we won't be late." I grabbed my key before I chanted "Open portal to Magnolia Train Station!" When I opened the door I saw the train station. I stepped inside and soon I was at the train station as well. I quickly spotted Fairy Tail and started walking towards them with everyone else at my side.

When we reached them Natsu shouted "Oi! New members why are you here? Are you gonna cheer for us? Are you strong fight me!" I smiled beneath the hood. Soon Natsu, soon I will defeat you and I will show you how strong I have become. "Why are you wearing that? Take it off let me see your faces!" When he said that he stepped foward and reached for my hood, but I was quicker than him and stepped to the side deciding against using magic. He fell face first onto the floor. I chuckled to myself. "Hey what was that for?!" He ran towards me again but master stopped him. "Natsu let them be. Let's get onto the train or else we will be late." I said thank you to him mentally and he just nodded. Fairy Tail boarded the train and we followed them. Groups sat together. I saw Laki, Warren, Max, and Kinana sitting together. Then Cana, Wakaba, and Macao. Then I saw Wendy, Romeo, Gajeel, Levy, and Juvia along with the exceeds. I smiled as I past them. They were the ones that didn't completely ignore me all the time. Especially Romeo and Wendy and the exceeds. I saw Juvia staring at another booth and turned to look who was sitting there. Maybe that was a mistake.

I saw them, Team Natsu. Natsu, Erza, Gray, and Lisanna we're sitting together talking and laughing at Natsu for his motion sickness. I felt a stab in my heart. They had forgotten me after all. I saw Ryu and Akira turning green so we sat in our own booth at the back of the train away from every one else. I sat down by the window with Akira and Izumi next to me. Ryu, Haru, and Kazuki sat across from us. "Close the slide." When they did so I said a chant. When I was done our six exceeds appeared in the center of the booth. "Finally I was starting to think you forgot about us Lucy!" exclaimed Mei. I laughed "Oh Mei, you guys know we can't survive without our exceeds! I'll have to use an invisibility spell on you guys when we get to Crocus. Then you guys can stay in our waiting area in the arena. I know that the games will begin at midnight but we won't be introduced unitl tomorrow." I saw eleven heads nod. "Ryu, Akira do you guys want me to cast magic on you?" They weakly nodded so I used healing magic to help their motion sickness. Oh how Natsu would love it if I could cast away his motion sickness. I smiled when I saw their skin color return to normal. I leaned against the window and took a nap with Mei in my arms.

I felt the train slow to a halt when I woke up. I looked out the window and saw Crocus. The town really hadn't changed much these past years. It was already getting dark outside. I guess we left Magnolia pretty late. I woke everyone up since they were all asleep. "Alright guys let's go. This time do not let anyone from Fairy Tail see you. Hold onto your exceeds. Follow me." Since Fairy Tail was staying at the same hotel when she had participated she knew where it was. First she signed up her team as Fairy Tail B. That's right they were team B. That didn't matter though I read the rule book and saw that even if you were apart of the same guild you might have to fight each other. We had to share a room which was weird since Fairy Tail wasn't low on money. I guess master wants to save money. It didn't matter I was just waiting for midnight.

When midnight finally arrived we were teleported somewhere. When I looked around I saw plenty of guilds looking around confused. That's when a screen appeared in the center "Hello guilds of Fiore! This year the elimination round will take place here. You are to get to the shore and go into the forest. There you will have to find a cave that holds the door to the arena. That will be the finish line! As usual there will be 8 teams this year! Good luck!" With that the pumpkin disapeared. I looked down to see that we were standing on an invisible platform. "Ryu use your magic to make a path for us with water. I'll take it from there to get us to the arena." Ryu made a water bridge and in a few minutes we reached the shore. "Step back." I closed my eyes and concentrated so I could use my Earth Magic. I opened my eyes when I found out where the door was. Thanks to my Earth Magic I can connect to my surroundings. I can see everything that the Earth does, therefore I saw where the door was located in the cave. "Hold hands." When we were all holding hands I teleported us to the the door. Mato jumped when he saw us. "Surprised?" "Congratulations Kapo! You are in first place! Just walk through the door to be back to your hotel room. Tomorrow will be the announcements and the begging of the games so rest up Kapo!" With that he disappeared. I opened the door and walked through pulling off my cloak in the process. The others did the same. We saw that our exceeds were fast asleep so we jumped in bed with them. I hugged Mei close to my chest and dozed off.