Acalypha

TIME SKIP 5 MONTHS

Lucy's P.O.V.

After 5 months of training I had almost learned all of God Slaying magic. Ryu and I have grown close over the time being, he's my best friend. I told him all about my childhood and about Fairy Tail and everything else. He told me about himself as well and I was so happy that I could have helped him out. It seemed that his life was no better than mine and when I met him he was just traveling around with what money he could make. We would see each other each morning then we go our separate ways to train he would go with his dad. Then at night we hang out a bit. On rare occasion he would stay with me in my room at night because I would cry and/or have nightmares.

Today we both decided that we would go to Earthland since its been 5 months since Celestia prohibited me to go. So right now I'm getting dressed. I wore a black dress that ends mid thigh. Then I wore gray thigh length socks with black boots. I combed my hair and covered my left eye with my bangs. I couldn't help but remember when Ryu said that my eyes were beautiful. We never talked about that conversation so I just acted as if it never happened.

When I was done I walked out of my bathroom and into my room only to see Ryu sitting at my desk. Wait is he reading? He hates reading... That's when I noticed that he was reading my book. "Lucy Kick!" This seemed to take him by surprise because he didn't even try to block it. I had to use my 'Lucy Kicks' on him quite a lot. "Oi! Luce! Why did you kick me?!" He called me Luce. Just like Natsu used to. No don't cry anymore Damn it! Too late now.

I fell to my knees crying. Ryu ran over to me and hugged me like he had done so many times before. "I'm sorry Lu. I forgot again. Don't cry over them anymore. I'm here for you now so just let them go. Me and all of the dragons here are your new family." I sniffled and he wiped away my tears with his shirt. God this happened a lot. I would just cry into his chest while he hugged me and cradled me in his lap. "Your right Ryu. From now on I'll stop caring about them. You can call me Luce by the way. He lost the priviledge of calling me that when he left me behind. Now let's go to Earthland Rii~." I laughed when I saw the annoyed expression on his face. "I told you not to call me that!" I started laughing and soon he joined me in my laughter.

I stood up and chanted "Open portal to Earthland, Acalypha!" I offered him my hand and he quickly took it with a smile on his face. By this time he had gotten used to me teleporting us everywhere. We walked through the portal and we appeared in Acalypha. "Acalypha? I thought we were going to Onibus?" "Yeah sorry about that. Here I'll drop you off at Onibus, I just have to look around here for a bit."  "Its okay Luce I'll go with you! I won't go and leave you behind!" I smiled and nodded. Luce... Just let go Lucy...

"I want to go see Mama and Papa. I haven't gone to see them in almost a year I'm sure they miss me! Let's go Rii~" He scrunched his nose "I told you don't call me that Lu!... Or should I say princess?" Now it was my turn to get mad.

I grabbed his ear and dragged him along with me to the cemetery. For some reason I felt like walking. He kept on whining so I eventually let go of his ear. "Payback time!" I looked at him confused then he picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Fine I won't call you Rii anymore but put me down!" He started laughing and I soon joined him. He put me down and by that time I had tears in my eyes from laughing so much. He dried my tears and said "You look so beautiful when you smile and laugh Luce. So please don't cry anymore." I was surprised by his sudden outburst but I smiled and grabbed his hand and started running. "I won't cry over them anymore Ryu. Like you said I have a new family and you play a very important part in that." He then picked me up again and began spinning me around. "Ryu... stop I'm getting dizzy." Spirals appeared in her eyes. He put me down but grabbed my hand.

"Just teleport us there Lu. Them we can go to Onibus." I nodded and suddenly we appeared in front of mama and papa's graves. I used my earth magic to grow flowers and placed them on their graves. "Mama, Papa I want you to meet my friend his name is Ryu and he's training with me right now. I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I've gotten stronger! I have to go now but don't worry I'll be back soon! Mama, arigatou for arranging everything for me in the Dragon Realm. They are all taking good care of me! Well bye I'll see you guys soon. I love you!" I grabbed Ryu's hand and we were now in Onibus.