The End Of The Games ~Part 2~

You're almost there Lucy.

I was. I could see them up ahead. Fairy Tail A. "Hurry up, we're almost there!" I yelled. They nodded in response. Of course I could use my speed magic but, I prefer to have them at my side. We stopped when we were in front of them. They had been running in the other direction but we were able to cut them off. "Lucy, move out of the way!" yelled Erza. "Why should I?" I questioned. "Because we don't want to hurt you Lucy, so please let us be on our way." responded Mira. I began laughing. They all had a confused expression. "Yo Luce, what's so funny?" asked Natsu. When he said that I stopped laughing "I told you not to call me that damn it!" I yelled as I was about to charge forward, but before I could Ryu grabbed my hand. "Calm down. Don't let him get to you." He whispered. "You can't hurt me. Nothing can be more painful than what you all did." I yelled at them. "You betrayed me! You ignored me! You acted as if I was invisible!" I continued as tears sprung to my eyes. Erza stepped forward "Lucy, I-" I help my hand up to stop her from talking "Stop Erza. You can't just say sorry and expect me to forgive you. What would be the point of me becoming stronger then?" "Oi, blondie why you crying?" questioned Laxus. "Don't call me that! My name is Lucy!" He just made a "tch" sound. "Hey lightning freak! You can't talk to Lulu like that!" Exclaimed Akira. "You never change huh Laxus?" I asked smiling.

When people first began to ignore me he would talk to me time to time. Then he just stopped. I thought he was avoiding me like everyone else so that's why I didn't write him a letter. But in reality I used mind magic and found out that he was on an S-class mission. Also when he got back I was already gone, so he was angered a bit. Its funny really. He acts like a tough guy but he's like my older brother.

He just rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't leave you a letter!" To that his eyes softened a bit. "So you say your stronger now huh, Bunny Girl?" came Gajeel's question. "Why don't you find out for yourself metal-head?" "Lucy, you still need your spirits to do everything. Maybe you got stronger ones but that doesn't make you stronger does it?" I quickly faced Gray. "Akira, Haruto, Kazuki, and Izumi. You four take on Gajeel, Mirajane, and Laxus. Leave Team Natsu to me and Ryu. They are strong so be careful!" "Hai!" With that we all got in our fighting stance. "You first Gray! Ice-make burning lance!" With that 5 lances shot out of the ground with fire surrounding them. He barely dodged them receiving a few burns here and there. "How can you use that magic?" he asked wide eyed. "Its one of the many I learned." "Ice-make hammer!" a giant hammer formed and he grabbed it and swung it towards me. I used speed magic and was now next to him. "Poison dragons ROAR!" He slammed against the wall from the impact. "H-how do you know dragon slaying magic?" he squeaked out. "Tell me Gray, do you still think I am weak?" As he was getting up I controlled gravity and slammed him back on the ground. "Fire Dragon's ROAR!"I turned when fire was headed my way.

Before I could react I heard "Water Dragon's ROAR!" from beside me. Ryu's water stopped the flames. "Heaven's wheel Armor! Dance my blades!" "Blood control." I waved my left hand to the side and Erza's swords went towards Natsu who was helping Gray to his feet. Erza watched with horror as they we're hit by her attack. "How did you... How were you able to do that?" "Do you like it Erza? It was a very difficult magic to learn. In fact only my mother was able to use it before I mastered it. No one else has ever been able to learn this magic. I can use you like a puppet. You and your magic." Her eyes widened when she called forth more swords and pointed them in Natsu and Gary's direction. "Don't Lucy!" "Silence!" Her mouth was open but no sound came out. "I can control the air around you. I can silence your voice with it." I took her off of the blood control and she fell to the ground the swords surrounding her now vanishing. "Ryu, can you handle Natsu and Gray for now?" "Yeah sure."

When he walked towards them I turned my full attention to Erza. "Now how about we have a battle with swords?" "You don't have a sword." "Yes I do, I have armor as well. Celestial Armor!" My clothing was now a dark blue dress that ended mid thigh with a golden trimmings. Blue knee socks and golden flats accompanied it with a golden sword. "You know re-quip." "Yes I do. This is the first armor I got. It may just be a dress and a sword but, I can use Celestial magic that I only have access to at night with it." "Flight Armor!" With that she charged froward at an enhanced speed. "Celestial star-fall!" Small red, blue, and yellow stars flew towards her a few scratching her while she moved quickly to dodge them. I used my speed magic as well and swung my sword. It collided with hers and while she swung I re-quipped another one for my left hand. When her sword was going to hit I formed and 'X' with my two swords.

The impact sent her back a few feet. I noticed she seemed a bit out of breath. I changed into my regular clothing. "Lucy, what happened to you? What happened to the one who was always kind and cheerful." "Erza, that Lucy doesn't exist anymore. You all killed her 4 years ago." "If she doesn't exist anymore then I won't feel bad about defeating you!" She charged forward. My eyes widened. I hadn't been expecting that. I moved to the side barely avoiding the sharp sword. It was able to tear away the eye patch I had put on.

When she saw my left eye she stopped moving. "What happened to your eye?"  I instinctively put my hand over it. When I removed my hand I had my eye closed. "Lucy, what happened to your eyes? Why is that one different. Why that color?" She stepped forward and I took a step back. I chanted illusion magic on my eye and when I opened it it appeared to be brown. The magic could change the color but I knew that my eye was gold. It had to happen for me to be the Dragon Queen. "I'm tired of playing around Erza. So I'll finish this now."

Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!
Urano Metria!

When I opened my eyes Erza was unconscious. I beat her with my original magic. I tuned to see that Ryu was fighting Gray while Natsu was staring at me. I raised my hand towards Gray "Mind Dragon's painful slumber." Gray suddenly collapsed on the ground eyes wide. I turned to Ryu. "Ryu go see if the others need help. I need to fight him on my own." "Yeah, be careful Luce." He leaned forward and his lips brushed against my cheek. I smiled "I will be. Don't worry." He ran off to help the others. I turned my attention to Natsu. Finally. I'll fight him, the main reason I spent so many nights crying. I glared at him "Finally, I won't hold back on you. Prepare yourself Natsu. I will show everyone who I am. I am the Queen of the Dragons." His eyes went wide and I charged forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Let me know what you think in the comments! Natsu and Lucy are going to finally battle in the next update! Thank you for your votes, follows, and comments!