Gavin x Reader Part 2

I TRIED to make this Hamilton like!

Gavin's P.O.V

There he is, with that plastic prick instead of me.

Why Y/N? Just why? I realized I have feelings for you know, but you choose my plastic prick of a partner. That RK900 douche stole you from me. Now here we are, not even 4 months since he's been here, and you're with him.

I guess this is Karama's way of saying "Phuck You." But your happy, and walking down that isle for him. Not me, guess I'll have to accept that. You did thank me when I introduced you into Conan, saying if I didn't say "No." That we'd might both be in a miserable relationship. Good thing you said "No offense." , after that, or I'd be a crying mess in front of you.

But, today is supposed to be a happy one. So, guess I'll do this like you asked me to.

Connor, Conan's brother, stood up with the goofiest grin. But I still held my stone cold expression.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! That's what I'm talking about!" Some in the crowd giggled or chuckled.

"Now! Everyone, give it up! For the best man of honor! Gavin Reed!" Connor gestured towards me, I have a small smile and stood up. Walking with my drink in hand to the center of the room.

I looked out towards the people. Some I knew, some I didn't. I raised my glass of champagne and opened my mouth to speak.

"A toast to the groom!" I pointed my glass towards Conan with a slight scowl type smile. A few males chanted out To the groom along with me.

"To the groom!" I looked at you, my smile blown wide, but a hint of sorrow behind it. Some even called out again to the groom.

"From your best friend!" I heard people in the background calling out to my name.

"Who was always by your side! To your union!" One side chanted to your union, the other chanted to the revolution, since they were androids? I don't understand Conan's phucked up family tree.

"And to the hope that you provide!"  I couldn't do this, the flash backs of us having a good time before you confessed flooded my mind. Enough to make me cry, but still keep my smile.

(Insert all that Hammy Ham stuff, we have a time skip!)

Author's P. O.V

Gavin sighed and he took a sip from his glass, he dropped it as soon as he saw Conan dip Y/N for a kiss.

The detective looked down, a few tears escaping his eyes as he left the scene.

" I'll never be satisfied.~"

The last thing he said as he headed home in a taxi.

~~~~~~

I TRIED TO MAKE THIS HAMMY LIKE! CUT ME SUM SLACK! AND ALSO!

Put in the comments if you'll like a mini series done in this book sometime, instead of me making a whole new book like I did with the Price Of Becoming Deviant.

Since it's spoopy month, there will be Halloween themed stories and whatnot.

Stay Spooky!~