Kamski x Reader

Tittle: Your not my lover

Author's note: Thank Spotify for this. Also I haven't seen many Kamski x Readers lately. So why not. May be angsty.  Might have a few name puns who knows lol. Also, I'm totally winging this story. I just got inspiration from a song, I had no plot.

Key: Kamera-Kamski (I'm not feeling creative with the names today)
N/N: Nickname

Y/N's P.O.V

You say you love me, I say you crazy. We're nothing more than friends!

Well, wanna know what's it like to have someone you see as a brother. Try and become your lover? It's kinda hard to say 'no' after the first time. But when you say you'll think about it. They'll keep bugging you for your answer. It's annoying, but I don't need this shit at 2'o clock in the freaking morning!

Your not my lover, more like a brother. I known you since we were like ten.

The sound of a buzzing phone brought me out of my thoughts. A text from Elijah Kamski himself. The usual 'Hey' here and there, but he takes it to the next level.

Kamera: Hey there N/N

You: Hey there KamScam

Kamera: Ouch! My ego!

You: Good, it could be knocked down a few sizes. Man bun having BOI

Kamera: You said you liked my man bun

You: I lie to feed your ego to much

Kamera: But you love me anyway

You: Do I really? Yea, I guess I kinda do

Kamera: Love me enough to go on a date?

Don't mess it up talking that shit, only gonna push me away! That's it!
When you said you loved me. That made me crazy! Here. We. Go. Again!

Here we go again, for the love of God. Why Ski lift* why? At least it's not 2 am and pouring rain outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you got no shame? You're looking insane, turning up at my door.

I woke up to the sound of banging on my door. Still being a bit groggy and feeling sleep deprived. I opened the door, only to see a soaking wet KamScam. (Kamski). His bum was drooping, a few strands leaving the hair tie.

It's 2 in the morning. The rain is pourning. Haven't we been here before?!

"Elijah! What the fuck?! It's 2 am and it's freezing outside!" I could feel the cold seep through my plush and soft fluffy robe.

"Well, Y-Y/N I needed to see you to tell you this! And I couldn't sleep without getting this off my chest." I raised and eyebrow at his shivering figure.

"Just come in before you get hypothermia or something!" I opened the door all the way and stepped to the side. I told him to take his shoes off and place them in the show tray before he walked in my new carpet.

"Alright! What did you want to tell me? And did you walk all the way here?! Elijah, I thought you were smart!!"

There was some type of shimmer in his eyes. That little shimmer made me curious.

Don't go look at me with that look in your eye! You really ain't going away without a fight!

"No, I didn't walk all the way here. My car is outside. But I have to tell you something important!" He looked at me with pleading eyes. This better be good. I also have to babysit my two bad ass nephews in the morning.

"Well, shoot! I'm all ears Kamera." He gave a smile at the nickname. He rubbed his hands together , probably still cold from outside standing in the blasting rain and cold.

"I-I just wanted to say that we've know each other since we were ten. But I don't want to just live as your best friend. I want to live as your boyfriend. And maybe later in the future. Your husband..."

Don't mess it up, talking that shit! Only gonna push me away! That's it!

"Elijah,I'm sorry what? W-wha-?!" I was lost for words. It was like someone purposely snuck up behind me and stole them.

"I said-"

"No need to repeat yourself. I-I heard you. B-but why? I mean, I just left collage about a week ago. I'm trying to settle down here before anything but happens. And then I have other personal matters. You know this!" I said, groaning and getting a bit frustrated with this.

Have you got no shame? Your looking insane. Here. We. Go. Again!

"Alright alright! Calm down, please you know I have seeing you stressed out. Take a breather." Is he trying to yoga me?

"Look, can we talk about this some other time? I have to babysit for my sister in the morning and they are two bad ass kids! I need my sleep."

" Uh, yea! S-sure. Talk to you later!" I was the hurt in his eyes as he left my house and got into his car. I peeked through the curtains of my window to see he was looking back. That spark never left his eyes as he left. This is gonna bite me in the ass some day.

F-R-I-E-N-D-S! That's how you freaking spell FRIENDS! Get that shit inside your head!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamera: Uh, hello. Y/N home?

You: Uh yea, I'm here

Kamera: So how about it?

You: How many times have I told you?

Kamera: Huh?

You: I've told you 1.2.3.4.5.6. Thousand times! Haven't I made it obvious?

Kamera: Y/N please! Just one date?

You: Haven't I made it clear? Want me to spell it out for you? F-R-I-E-N-D-S!

Kamera:  That's how you fucking spell friends. Is what your gonna say next.

I wasn't gonna say that word but, yep! He is right!

You: Got that right! Now! Don't text and drive. And I'll think about it...

Kamera: Thanks. Love you.

You: Love you too....Bro

But Karma did come bite me in the ass a few minutes later.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whooooo! My first semi-angsty...something story! 
Some lyrics are out of place to go with the story.
Tell me if you would like to see more of this!

Stuffie out!

*Ski Lift-----KamSKI