Gavin x Reader

Tittle: Colors

Author's note: This is a soulmate au, where the soul mates can't see colors until they meet each other or they meet and just don't know they bumped into their soulmate until they open their eyes, then there's this attraction they have for each other just in case they don't know or something like that.

I know I said Kamski was next, but the way I'm writing for him will takes at least a week or more.

Gavin's P.O.V

Another grey, lifeless, dull day. That's how it's been for the past 36 years, all whites and blacks. Sometimes even grey if I'm lucky.

36 years, that's how long it's been since I've found my soulmate. I gave up after year 10, I had a feeling they weren't looking for me. So why bother to look for them? It'll be just another waste of 10 years.

Walking into my favorite donut shop, The Tasty Hole, the name might be weird. But the donuts were tasty from my experience.

Ordering my usual donuts, a few Boston creams and glazed chocolate donuts. I took my phone out my pocket and scrolled through missed phone calls and text messages that I'll never reply to.

The reason being, they were all about the same thing: "Have you found your soulmate yet?" Or, "Can you see color yet?" I hate it, I'll never find them and I'll be colorblind for the rest of my life. I just know it.

Scrolling through my phone,I finally got my order and left for my car. I just gently tossed the box of donuts into the back seat and slammed the door shut while shoving my phone back into my pocket.

I got into my car with a huff and drive off with a sigh. When I reached there I grabbed my donuts and stormed into the DPD. Almost all of them found their soulmate, yet I'm still here in a colorless world.

"Well well well, Reed! Just the man I needed to see!"

"What do you want Chris?" He may be a good friend, but he likes teasing me about not having my soulmate like he has his.

"Found the lucky person yet?"

He hit a nerve, a sensitive nerve that has been damaged over the years.

"What?" I sneered and balled up my hand into a fist.

"I just asked if you've found your soulmate yet. Problem?"

"Yes there's a phucking problem! Now phuck off and leave me alone!" I stormed off to my desk and plopped down in my chair and propped my feet on my desk. I didn't need this so early in the morning!

I grumbled and got to work, this would be a long day.

~~~~
Finally my lunch break! Great, I ate all my donuts, way to go Gavin.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone, wallet and keys. Might as well go out for lunch today.

I drove up to a good truck, it looked like it was run down. But still, it sold food. I stared at the black truck. It was changing to red? What Phuckery if this?!

I looked around, colors everywhere! If I can see color then that's means!

I dropped my burger and looked around frantically, only to see a girl/boy meet my eyes.

She/he looked dazed and confused, why not ask about it?

"Um, excuse me. A-are you alright?" He/ she stiffened and turned to me. Beautiful e/c meeting my grey eyes.

"N-no! I am not alright! I just started seeing color, but I don't see my soulmate!" He/ she looked around frantically trying to find their soulmate I guess.

Then it hit me. What if their my soulmate? Impossible, is it?

"Would it be strange to say, that I've just started seeing color too?" Both of us gasped. Could we be? I felt an attraction to him/her.

She/he closed the gap between us.

"I finally found you." We said at the same time. I chuckled and she/he blushed.

"Jesus, I thought I was going to die colorblind." He/she raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, well. I'm lucky to have found you, I was actually going to give up after today. N-no offence!"

I just just kissed his/her nose. "Its alright, I kinda gave up a while ago. Names Gavin."

"Y/N!" We intertwined our hands together.

My world finally had color, but the most beautiful color that was there, was Y/N.

Eyyyyy! I made Gavin a little too OOC....I'll go now. But before I go, should I try more Au's and with which characters?