Luther x Reader

Tittle: We made it

Author's note: A request for  RipVanCaesar. The continuation of the first Luther oneshot. Take note that you finally made it across the border. No more spoilers beyond this point!

Y/N's P.O.V

A warm house and bed. A healthy lifestyle with Luther and Dominic. Yep, we have a new addition to our small family. Dominic, we found him while trying to cross the border. He was surrounded by police, about to shut him down permanently. If Luther didn't take them out. I don't think Dominic would be here today. Sitting with us, watching whatever cartoons with Luther, I think the cartoon has a cat chasing a mouse with a mallet? He's a good boy, with a dark past as well.

His caretaker didn't really care for him at all. They just made him do house work and all of that for them. They even beat him. When he ran into my arms after Luther saved him. I saw his clothes were torn, hair messy, and a couple scars on his features. But one thing got me furious about what the did to him. His left optical unit just won't open. Only his right optical unit. We tried to fix it, only to have no luck.

I suggested to Luther that we get it fixed once we reach the other side. They tried to fix it, only to have no luck as well. It was like it was sewn and glued shut. Never to be opened again. Luther and I didn't care, we still loves him the same. And I've never cried this much before. It wasn't out of sadness, it was out of joy. The first time Dominic called me Mom/Dad. And called Luther, 'Buff Dad', I think it's cute and funny at the same time. It was such a heartfelt moment, we both cried. It was the happiest day of our lives.

'Crack!There they go again. I hope it isn't another door, I can't keep doing this! The last door I found broken, was split down the middle. Don't ask me how they did that, it just happened. And now I live in slight fear.

"What was it this time?" I asked with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

"Ummm, so you want to know Mom/Dad?" This boy is cheeky I tell you.

"Yes I want to know! And didn't I tell you two 'NO nerf guns inside the house'?!" Some times it feels like I'm the only adult here.

"Maybe-"

"Dominic, young man! You better tell me! What broke this time? I will not hesitate to walk up there!"

"Nothing Y/N we assure you." Luther's voice called out.

"Screw it! I'm coming up there!" I heard the sound of shuffling of feet and hushed voices. What are they up to? Can't be anything good if their that quiet and running away.

I finally made it to the room they were hiding in. Before, I took a quick scan of the house, nothing was broken. But I did find a speaker, or loop playing the 'Crack!' sound. They are up to something. I twisted the door knob and opened the door. Now I need to remind Dominic to clean his room, no wonder he didn't want me up here. When I opened the door fully I was meet with nerf bullets and water balloons.

"ACK-"

The water soaked my clothes and my hair. Some of the small droplets of water dripping into the plush carpeted floor. I'm going to have Luther clean that up as part of his punishment. And maybe take away Dominic's nerf guns away for a month.

"Fire at will! Take him/her down!" Dominic's little voice filled my auto receptors. Luther's laugh was also heard. I'll get them back some how after this! I fell back on my butt, good thing there was only 7 to 8  water balloons. Getting myself and everything around me drenched in water. There we loads of nerf gun bullets. I do see why we got Dominic so may nerf bullets but only 4 nerf guns. I laid flat on my back till they cease fire, which lasted for 6 minutes or so.

"The tyrant has been defeated!" Dominic yelled out as Luther was howling with laughter.

"Y/N? Are you alright my dear?" Luther asked coming down from his laughter high, but I just stayed still.

"I see the light!" I said looking up at our hallway light.

"Then don't look at it." Luther's snarky response was that. I even sensed a smirk.

"Mom/Dad, come on get up! We're gonna play outside!" Dominic said as he slid down the railing and walked out the back door. Luther helped me up to my feet. He kissed my cheek as he helped me up. "We made it. We kept our promise."

"We sure did, now!" I took his loaded nerf gun and ran down stairs.

"The tyrant was not been slain yet!"

"Y/N! When I catch you!" I giggled and ran after Dominic.

I hope life like this can last forever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! I hope you like it requester!

And a small question here: Should I try and do song -fics?