•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]

Start from the beginning

Towards my outdoor garden is where I went to console myself from her quick passing. Just today, I have now installed a mini outdoor garden. It is where I study new flower arrivals from the local flower fields. My inventory of flowers had decreased this season, showing its effect in the indoor garden.

The problem is that some flowers that are available before can't be regrown anymore due to climate change and the harsh floods. As I explored my outdoor garden, I got intrigued by a certain plant named Angel's Trumpet (Pic).

Angel's Trumpet has like these angelic horns that are aimed downward appearing to be quite exotic

Angel's Trumpet has like these angelic horns that are aimed downward appearing to be quite exotic. Brugmansia as its other same name had become popular in Korea as an ornamental shrub. It is also known for its distinct fragrance. This flower is used for drinking tea and as a garnish in a traditional Korean food called bibimbop.

That's interesting.

I searched for more info from the package but there wasn't any of it. Having some good tea would be nice. I decided to place the flowers in a pot and boiled them so I could make tea from it. After a few minutes, it was ready to be served just for me.

I poured the newly boiled tea towards the cup of my choice. Infused from the tea was a fragrance radiating within that smells like love. The good smell was alluring enough to make me smile. I then drank a little amount of tea, the liquid soaking my lips.

Dizzy mind. Heart beating fast. Overthinking every detail. Loss of words. Don't even know how to breathe.

All just because of a simple familiar voice.

"Haruu, there is no place like you. I love you forever." (Y/N) whispered sweetly in my ear.

"You really mean that, little rose?" I sighed in bliss.

"Yes, its going to be me and you. You and me." she says sincerely.

"My (Y/N), I want to show you how much I love you~" I called her.

"Haru, I need you to find me. Come save me, please! The danger is unsettling me and I'm scared of it!" she cries for help in my mind.

"Where are you? Who had taken you captive? I want you to tell me!" I grew concerned for my love.

"I'm sorry but I cannot tell or else that person will kill me. You know what to do. I have faith in you!" she leaves my mind with wonder.

"Don't worry, I will save you and free you from those b****** who wants to harm you. We'll be together again, I promise." I reassured her.

My fingertips softly traced the sharpened blade of the small knife that is glistening in the moonlight. A short deep cackle escaped from my lips.

"Hahaha!"

As soon as I covered her mouth, I slit her throat and stabbed her heart. The life slipping away from the woman's eyes, her body falling on my arms. I smiled at her blood dripping from my hands. After disposing her body and the evidence, I left the alleyway with no traces left behind. 

Prior to the five times I've done this previously, this wasn't new to me at all. It had become my never ending routine. Day by day I feel like I was getting closer in finding (Y/N). She'll be proud of me that I even damaged the criminal's head and cut off his hands from touching what's mine.

My footsteps reached itself back to my outdoor garden. The moon being my only guide.

"You did it Haru! You saved me!" (Y/N) revealed herself from hiding behind my other plants wearing a white heart tube sleeveless dress with nude strappy low inch heels. Light make-up covered her natural face and her (h/l) (h/c) were side parted in a half ponytail hairstyle with loose wavy curls at the ends.

"I care about you more than I care about myself." I told her, caressing her blushing cheeks. With her hands around my neck, she pulled me close and both of our lips collided in a deep loving kiss. I inserted my tongue in her mouth, tasting every inch of her.

I then treated her neck with sweet kisses and love bites. The (h/c) haired woman moaned but she quickly pulled away.

"Lovely but deadly." she snickered, encircling my aching pain filled form.

"Aghh!!" I clutched my head from the damn migraine hurting me.

What's worse is that I felt like I was suffocating.

She was mocking me.

I tried to escape from her clutches although the power she had over me prevented me to do so. (Y/N) tugged my arm to the chair with a strong force. Her head nuzzling on my shoulder as she kissed my fear strickened face.

No.

Do not be fooled by her angelic innocence.

She turned my mind into a deadly disease.

She was an inherent tiredness that cannot be simply cured by sleep.

~The End~

____________________________________

Hanaya= Florist
Haru= Flowing Springtime