•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]

Start from the beginning

The only woman I'll ever deeply love.

Her scent and soul belong to the night because 

she knows what mysteries hide there.

A powerful trance that is so angelic.

Causing my knees to shake in pleasure.

🌷

I relished the memories that we both had together. From her going to my flower shop everyday with that sparkling (e/c) eyes and sunshine smile. To spending time with her, observing her, protecting her, surprising her, and making love to her.

My questions about her love for me were left unanswered. Then her escape adding up to my concern and confusion. In all this bitterness, nothing stayed sweet. From those two years, my grief for her drove me to insanity.

This is not what I wanted!

I was so lonely and it was just hard!

Love of my life, you've hurt me.

I miss her so much that my heart physically aches and I can never get enough sleep without her next to me. If it weren't for her escaping, she still could've live. How could she want a tragic thing such as death than being with her lover?

A sinister criminal had shot her in the chest at the bus where she was commuting. He happen to obtained all of the passengers' valuables except for her. The thing is she was clever about the situation. (Y/N) secretly snuck her valuables under the car seat so her bag would be empty.

She pretended that she didn't have anything with her. When asked of her, he knew that she was clearly lying. He was relentless in pursuing her yet she stayed strong. Next, the woman received an offer from him. He told her that if she didn't give her the valuables, she would be forced to go with him.

(Y/N) disliked the idea of going with him. Plenty of worse scenarios played in her mind that made her gag at the thought of it. She denied him which lead to them starting a fight. Everyone grew weary about the woman's decision. 

Bruises decorated the male much the same with the female but only a few. She was really impressive in his eyes. It made him want to pursue her more so he placed her over his shoulder proceeding to walk away.

The fear in the people's eyes hindered them from stopping the man. Yet that didn't end well when she turned him down and bit his shoulder, allowing him to let her go. She saw this as a chance to escape but all that attempt only served her a bullet through her chest.

That f****ing swine took my little rose's precious life away!

For that injustice action, death will lay a finger on him!

Just like me, some flowers will never bloom. Through these tears that keeps pouring down tremendously, the sadness will last forever. I wiped my tearful eyes and stared at my little rose's corpse in the casket.

Even without the life in her body, she still looked crazily beautiful in my purple eyes. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair smoothly fell down on her shoulders. Divine soft (s/t) skin glowed purely through the glass. Light painted feminine lips rested peacefully on her face. She will always have a special place in my heart.

I laid down the red roses that I brought for her next to the casket and gazed one last time before leaving her funeral. I was the one who arrived later than everyone else that were in here. People like (F/N), (Y/N) grandmother, her parents, and other relatives paid a visit and mourned for their tragic loss.