Chappy 29

_Louis_

I was really nervous. We were now on elimination night of week 9 (the semi-finals, WHOOP WHOOP), and I was pretty sure we had done really well on at least Chasing Cars, but it was about time we found out for sure. This was also the time we found out how many of our voters we affected by coming out with the news that Harry and I fancied each other. I guess we still weren't, like... boyfriend and boyfriend, and I didn't know how that made me feel- I really REALLY liked him, but did he like me enough to want to be in a relationship with someone like me

wouldn't even put up with me if I had a choice!

I looked over at the boys, holding Harry's hand. His green eyes looked really scared, and I smiled over at him- the votes were in already, too late to stress about 'em now! 

"...and Mary, you are also in the final two."

I felt really horrible for her and Cher, and wanted to just get up and give them both a hug, but, at the same time, I was relieved One Direction hadn't been called down. Niether were completely out of the competition yet- the judges had a final showdown to see who was voted off this week. We all sat, our nervousness now towards those two amazingly talented women. Mary,bless her, had made me some of the best lemon tea I had ever had, and Cher- she was always good for a laugh! I didn't want to see either of them go, I was already emotionally attatched. Which, by the way, happens a lot to me- once I get to know people, I find it incredibly difficult to part ways.

I don't know how it happened,  but I must have spaced out for a while, because the next thing I know, everyone around me is getting up to go to center stage and hug whoever just got voted out. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and go wish the best to...Mary.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I went to go hug the defeated looking woman.

"Mary....!!" I balled. "Mary, I'm so sorry, you were like a second mother to me, I don't want you to go. You can stay in my room, and join part of One Direction- we could always use a girl voice- Harry's is close but-"

"Oi, you wanker!" Harry spoke up, smacking me on the bad of my teary head. "Seriously though Mary, you were amazing, trying again next year- you'll make it through no problem!" Mary smiled at both of us.

"Oh, no loves, this was my first and last try at fame- I was just curious to see how far I'd get- I'm amazed I haven't been kicked off sooner!" She joked. We all walked off stage, and I tried to stop crying so much, but it was hard. 

***

_Harry_

"Louuuuu-bear..." I said in a sing-song voice, walking over to him and handing him a lemon tea- I knew Mary's was always going to be the best, but I thought I should try to cheer him up a little. He looked up at me glumly, taking the hot mug with a small thanks.

"So...what do you want to do tomorrow Louis?" I asked. Maybe we could do something to cheer him up again- a sad Louis was just...impossible. "The lads and I could go play some laser tag with you if you want- I don't think you should try to hustle together a bunch of randoms again, and I'm an amazing laser sharp shooting ninja if I do say so myself." I said, chuckling. He smiled, taking a sip of his tea.

"PPPPPP!" Louis made a spitting noise as his mouthful of tea sprayed all over the window he had been looking out of.  He wiped his face and looked up at me.

"Well, let's hope you can play laser tag better than you can make a cup of tea- that shit is awful!" He said, getting up. 

"Hey! I tried!" I said, trying to sound angry. He laughed, running out of the room.