Chappy 27

Well, I'm getting ready to wrap this up soon- I don't like longgggg, drawwnnnnn out drammaaaa--- gets boring. So a couple more chappys, an epilogue, and then i need to figure out what the hell else I'm going to do with my life....

another story about 1D? :/ Idk, writing means I've had no time to read... :S

I was thinking of doing a present story, based off this one, of Larry and maybe... but, idk

___________________________________________________________________

_Zayn_

Uh Oh.

I sat there looking at the screen, and then Harry, and then the screen, over and over again, until the random and incredibly awkward interview was over.

What the hell was Louis doing? At least that time he had stormed out of here to go find a part time job so he could pay the late fees for his movie rentals (there really wasn't a lot to do in this house), that had been disastrous, but he hadn't gone to this extent. He was now banned from Kwikie-Mart for harrassment, and Jumbo Video for never paying those late fees- but he hadn't caused this much drama!

I looked back over to Harry's face, which was frozen- absolutely stone. I didn't know if that was a bad sign, but I knew it sure as hell wasn't a good one. All the other members in the house looked over at Harry too, like they wanted to say something but...didn't know what. Worst thing was, I couldn't tell from their faces what they wanted to say either- how were they taking the news. Everyones opinion in this matter counted, because we were trying to become famous- didn't Lou understand that? The people's opinion- it mattered now. A lot. And...

I had no idea the extent of damage he had just caused.

On us a a whole, or...

I looked back at Harry again, who had snapped out of it enough to slowly get off the couch, like some weird robot, and walk out the door. Great- we couldn't have him go missing now. I quickly got up off the couch to follow him, Rebecca on my trail.I turned around, grabbing her shoulders.

"Becca...this is...do you mind if..." I asked awkwardly, not knowing how to word it. I wasn't good with words, or girls, so...

"Yeah babe, 'course!" Rebecca said worriedly, looking to where Harry had gone. "Just, tell him... I support him." She said, walking back into the living room.

I ran out the door, but nearly hit the guy I had been following. Harry was just standing there, leaning on the banister, looking out into the driveway expectantly. I really didn't know what to do now. Should I talk to him or...

"You okay?" I asked- talking is the option I went for, hoping i wasn't about to get smacked or yelled at.

"Yeah." Harry replied emotionlessly, and in a way that kind of made it clear he didn't want to talk to me about what just happened. But, he had to talk about it...bottling it up wasn't good either...

"Oh, okay..." I coughed awkwardly. "Just so you know...the boys and I..." I struggled to find the right words, or any words that would be appropriate. "We got your back home slice." I went with the classic American teen stereotype, even trying to add in an accent for effect. He smiled a bit, which is all I was hoping for.

"Thanks Z, but you don't have to say that." Harry replied, still not looking at me.

"Yeah, maybe but...it's true." I said. "We talked about it the other night, and we all love you guys way to much to do any of the stupid things Louis told us you thought we would- like why the hell would we kick you out of the band? You're an amazing  talent, and we would never find anyone as awesome as you- plus, you're the only one that knows how to handle Louis when he is having a tantrum because we have no more popsicles or PopTarts. We need you." I said, smiling and clapping my arm on his shoulder. He genuinely smiled, and that was good to see.