Chappy Ten

Damn.

I can tell already for what I have for ideas, that this chapter is gunna be short. Sorry in advance!! :S Maybe I'll have an epiphany half way through and think of something else to say but... I think you gotta be smart to have one of those... ugh :/

vote, comment, somefink!

Thanks! :D

______________________________________________________________________________

_Louis_

Was I mental? What the hell had I been doing dreaming about Harry last night?

I lay in bed, trying to get a last few minutes of shut eye, but as soon as I woke up, I remembered my dream. It had seemed so real, but, he had been so...nice- which is how I knew it could only be my really vivid imagination. That kid has had a stick up his arse since day one.

But I tried to imagine a happy Harry...and I think I could come to like that version. Too bad I was bound bet and determined to dislike this one! It would be a challenge, but I could try holding a grudge against him for saying a was a horrid singer. If I couldn't manage, Harry found a new reason to get mad at me every day, I guess I could do the same- or at least get mad back at him.

I smiled to myself at how much of an immature child I was, getting all upset about one comment from one person who I've only known for one week (one direction!).

I sighed, knowing I wasn't about to get anymore sleep. I wasn't really nervous as I'm sure everyone else was (even though I'm the one who should probably be the worst), but maybe that was because when I sat up, I realized two things simoultaneously (A/N I realize this is horribly mispelled).

The first was that I didn't immediately want to bolt to the bathroom and puke up a lung (that's pretty much all I have left in there), which felt really nice. And I was relieved to know that when I spoke, though it kind of hurt, I didn't sound like I had stones in my throat. Maybe I could sing today and not ruin everything for not only myself but four other boys. I had planned on trying my hardest anyways, but now I actually had some optimism!

The second thing I noticed it that when I sat up, something yellow fell off of my head. For a moment I was terrified into silence, since I thought it may be a man eating spider who came to finish me off before I've even had the chance to live, but then I calmed down enough to take a peek at the abominable yellow creature.

Only to find out it was just a face towel. A second round of relief went through me, as I realized I wasn't about to die, and that maybe I wasn't going crazy. Maybe my dream wasn't just a dreama after all? Did Harry Styles really truly have a heart under there? I smiled at the thought, curious to find out.

I gingerly pried myself out of bed, feeling really weak and tired even though I've done nothing but sleep and sit on my ass for the last day or so, and headed to the bathroom to wash up. It would be a little tricky, but if I threw back some cough syrup and whatever else I had been sipping, I should be fine! I wasn't letting the boys down because I made yet another mistake.

_Zayn_

I was panicking.

Seriously, this felt even scarier than the first day of auditions. Then, I hadn't even really made it into the comepetition yet. Now, it felt like my one foot was through the door, that bait was being held right in front of me, that this was the moment of truth, make it or- (I guess I use a lot of analogies when I'm nervous).

On top of that, Louis was sick as a dog, and until he woke up, there would be no way of knowing if he was any better, in any shape to try. What if we got kicked out without even getting a chance? I couldn't blame Louis of course, people get sick, it happens, but I would be so upset. And after my confidence being shattered by judges critiquing my every move and sound, I don't even know if I would have the courage to come back and try again next year. It had to happen this time around.