Chappy Twenty Two

Okay...so, I'm going to make this a good chapter, no matter how long it takes me!! >.<

_____________________________________________________________________

_Harry_

We had done it! We got off stage, having aced our performance (even though that would piss Katie off). I had thought I was going to have a killer hangover this morning when I woke up and felt like my brain had been run over to by a steam roller, but I popped some Advil (more like the rest of the bottle) and was good to go by this evening.

"Way to go mates!" Niall said happily, "Celebration?" He asked. We all looked at him with our most withering glares, and I think he got the point- no more Nando's.

"Good job everyone!" Anna said, clapping loudly and giving us big hugs. She had her backpack on, and her long hair was all tied up in a ponytail- she usually never wore her hair up.

"What's going on Anna banana?" I asked, looking down quizically at her. She smiled.

"I'm going home obviously! Can't very well impose on the whole house forever now can I?" She chuckled.

"YEAH YOU CAN!" Louis shouted, popping up beside me, which by the way scared the hell out of me. Five seconds ago he had been way over there talking to his mum hadn't he? "You don't have to go! If it's because you're tired of sleeping on the pull out, you can share with me!"He pleaded, making Anna laugh.

"Oh no- I've seen the state of that room- I don't even wanna go near it. Mine doesn't even look that bad. And I've also got you sleeping on camera while Niall is trying to wake you up...that is honestly one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen- it's right up there with trying to wake Harry up- also incredibly sad, not to mention terrifying. Once, I thought he was going to suck my soul out." Anna said, shivering- I couldn't tell if it was for effect, or true fear- either way, I laughed.

"Oh please, completely blowing it out of proportion!" I said laughing. Liam and Anna both widened their eyes and looked away.

"So, my mums outside waiting, I best be going now! I loved meeting you all, and I'm so glad Harry is in good hands! Take care of my bud!" She shouted to everyone, and everyone of my One Direction mates nodded and smiled- I felt incredibly sad when I saw that. They still haven't even mention the events of a couple nights ago- the fact that they were too disgusted to even talk about it proved that they were closer to getting ready to kick me out of the band than "take care of me", whatever the hell Anna was talking about.

Suddenly my best friend pulled me in for another hug, her mouth close by ear. "Start being the real you! The whole you." Anna whispered. I nodded slowly, kind of unsure.

She had already made it nearly impossible to going back to being the player who only cared about keeping the ratings and his image up. Funny thing is, for as hard as I tried to be all serious and girl crazy, I don't think I would miss having to pretend. That is...if the boys would still allow me to be in the band. The thought of them banishing me actually made me want to cry- I needed to talk to them, I knew that, but I was so scared... I don't think I could handle that right now.

She waved goodbye and left, and the boys and I settled in for the rest of the show, waiting for when we could leave- at least I was anyways.

******

_Zayn_

The show ended and we were all heading to the van that would take us back to the XFactor house, excitedly talking. Rebecca had wrapped her arm around mine and was laughing loudly, not that I minded- at all. Her laugh was amazing. I seriously just loved being around her- she was awesome. I don't think the old me would even have been able to talk to someone as beautiful as her, but the new, more confident (if only slightly) me was really proud he had made the move!