Chappy 21

Reese Puffs cereal is awesome :D Just saying

Anyone think of a word they want me to put in the next chapter- literally any random word they feel like- I'll make it happen :P

______________________________________________________________________

_Harry_

I had some shit I had to sort out with Loubear- and that was gunna happen- right. Now.

I saw him come from down the hall, Anna in tow. It looked like her eyes were all teary eyed- I glared at Louis, suddenly very pissed off at him.

"Ya made ma bes' friend cry!? You ASS'OLE!" I yelled, horrified. I thought Louis was a good guy! I thought I could trust him with her! What had he done!? I tackled him to the ground, trying to kick his ass, which wasn't working since my motor functions seemed a tad off. Louis easily grabbed my arms and threw me off him, and I got up fast as a ninja (I felt like I had anyways).

"What the hell Hazza!? Sh-" Louis began, but I got him off.

"S'not ma name!! You can't call me that anymore! Ya hur' ma bes' friend, I won' let ma bes'-friend-hurter give me pet names!" I rambled on. Both of them looked at me like I was mental, before Anna came over and gave me a hug.

"I'm so glad you're back." she said quietly. Then, she pulled away and smacked me on the back of the head. I thought about it a moment, and decided that that had actually hurt. "Don't ever do that to me again!" She glared. I nodded quickly- she could be scary as much as she could be cute.

"And Lou didn't make me cry you nimrod. I had, uh...a-"

"Branch!" Louis chimed in. Anna looked back at him.

"Yea...I had a branch in my eye." She said sarcastically. I looked at her a moment and then screamed, ripping out my phone.

"Harry what are you doing!?" Anna asked me. Wasn't that OBVIOUS?!

"YOU HAVE A BRANCH IN YOUR EYE! That's serious Anna! I'm calling for help! Besides, if that happened that means a tree must have fallen through the window back there- anyone know a good repairman? Simon should know too-" Suddenly my phone was ripped out of my hands and someone had picked me up.

"Take him upstairs and clean h-" I heard Anna call from somewhere that seemed so far away. Oh no...was she dying!?

"Already on it!" I heard Louis shout back, laughing a little. What was so funny! Anna! I started kicking and punching, trying to go save her. Why didn't he care! Her eyesight could be damaged, what if the branch went and stabbed into her brain!?

I was going to be sick.

_Louis_

"Hazza, calm down, Anna is fine- we fixed the problem a while ago." I said, looking down at the guy who was fighting so hard to get out of my arms he looked like he was having a seizure. You couldn't say he was a bad friend- even drunk he was trying to be there to help. Speaking of...

"How did you get in this state man?" I asked, stupefied- I didn't realize he had had any money- or some magic ID that allowed Harry Styles to drink underage.

"Went to a bar and...Flack was there- hooked me up." He said, looking down at the stairs I was dragging him up. I felt a twinge of sadness- he had been with Flack again? We almost tripped up the last stair. Could he at least try and help me out here? The guy was heavy! Suddenly he looked up at me, his green eyes all big and drunk looking. "So, Anna, she's-"

"Fine Harry. The only one who needs some help right now is you." I said, only half joking. I brought him into the bathroom and sat him on the counter, moving Cher and Zayn's hair products out of the way- they both seriously had enough to start up their own shop if the singing thing didn't work out.