Chappy Six

Soooooo-- yess, this is my sixth chapter (obviously you can read and you already know that)...If your still reading this, I wanna say...thanks!! :D Comment, vote, anything! Wanna see what people think! :)

As it stands, I don't plan on having any like 'dirty' scenes in the story at all...just cute ones, super PG and all that- but I mean, I can take a go at writing that kinda stuff if requested... :)

_Harry_

Damnit, Louis could sing. Amazingly.

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't self centered enough for this to piss me off...mostly. I mean, it did kind of annoy me (mostly because I was hoping he would just be utterly useless and then I would have an acceptable reason to hate him), but this was really good for our group- we all were good enough to win, in my opion anyways (not that it counted for much).

Lucy (or crab bags, as I was starting to think of her as- she was cranky!) clapped once, getting up and pacing around the room.

"Good, this is good- you guys may just have the Xfactor." She said. We all smiled happily- that's exactly what we were hoping to hear.

****

_Louis_

So, after five hours of singing different bars and songs, my throat was officially sore. I think I had drank a hundred bottles of water. BUT, Lucy had picked out the perfect song for us to sing at the judges house, and we had made loads of progress on it today. As we walked out of the studio and back towards the van, Niall gave a whoop of delight, jumping up and down.

"SO! That was a good day, eh boys?" He said, semi-casually. We all agreed, and Niall smiled super wide, "What do you say we go celebrate with a good meal! I was thinking, oh, I don't know, maybe Na-"

"NO." We all shouted at the same time, laughing at his defeated expression. I patted him on the back reassuringly as i stepped into the vehicular device that would carry me to a couch sooner or later, but even I wasn't loving enough to go there again! I didn't even quite understand why he liked it there so much- it was just a restaurant!

"Can we just go to a grocery store, pick up some random things, and go back to the house?" Zayn asked, giving his first suggestion ever. It was a good idea anyways, but I think we all would have nodded if he had asked to go pick up chickens and make our own chicken strips (slightly dramatic, but you get my point). Liam drove us to the largest grocery I had ever seen (we weren't in Doncaster anymore I see) and we all hopped out. 

Once inside the crowded, stifling hot (A/C broken here or something?) we just kind of roamed the aisles, poking at random things and looking at each other.

"..Sooo, uh...anyone here actually know how to cook?" I asked, knowing full well it took all my intense concentration just to not burn my toast in the morning. Even if I succeeded in that, I usually ended up tearing it apart when I try and put jam on it. Pathetic.

"If we get some KD, I could probably...well, I could read the instructions and figure it out..." Zayn said, rubbing the back of his head and smiling meekly. "Usually my mum just...."

"Yeah, I know the feeling mate." I said, laughing with him.

"Hey! I have a great idea- Nando's is just 8.47 kilometres south of here, I have it on speed dial, I can get us a reservation, and we don't even have to worry abo-"

"NO!" We all shouted exasperated, causing everyone nearby to look up at us. Man, this guy just didn't give up; I laughed at his tenacity. We needed that spunk if we planned on winnign this!

"Are you guys serious here?" Harry asked. We all kind of looked away, smiling meekly. He scoffed and rolled his eyes, handing Zayn and Niall a basket to hold. "Liam- you told me yesterday you could bake right? Take Niall and go get some stuff. Please." He ordered, grabbing Zayn and dragging him over to produce.