Tremaine: Why you running.

Lyric: Awwww shit Trey it's to big I can't take it.

Tremaine: You gonna take this dick. What's my name.

Lyric: Tremaine

Tremaine: Wrong answer. He slap my ass.

Lyric: owwww

Tremaine: Try again.

Lyric: Trey.

Tremaine: Nope. Slaps my ass again.

Lyric: Go faster baby.

Tremaine: Not till you say my name.

Lyric: Trigga.

Tremaine: Nope. Try again. Slaps my ass.

Lyric: Daddy.

Tremaine: Correct but say it how I like it.

Lyric: Papì. I said with my accent.

Tremaine: Good job.

He went faster in me again. Fuck my ass hurt. It's probably red now with buries. Trey was about to climax. He went faster in me. He was pounding me out.

Lyric: Fuck baby I'm gonna cum.

Tremaine: Me too.

Trey and I explode at the same time. He pull out of me and grab his clothes.

Tremaine: Thanks for the quickie baby. He said kissing my lips and slapping my ass.

Lyric: Welcome baby.

I grab my clothes and walk to my room. I'm so glad we didn't wake my grandma up. I walk up stairs and I heard the shower going. I decide to mess with Trey. I walk in and got in behind him. I wrap my arms around. He jump cause I was there.

Tremaine: What do you want.

Lyric: Nothing I'm taking a shower.

Tremaine: With me? he said turning around.

Lyric: Yes is that a crime.

Tremaine: Nope but don't try nothing.

Lyric: You mean you don't try nothing.

We both laugh and wash each other up. We got out and dried off. I walk out and got dress. I put on my black and white high low dress with my white 6in heels. Trey put on a black shirt with some jeans and sneakers. We took pictures and post on Instagram. "Seeing his family. My baby looking sexy for me." We walk downstairs and my grandma was in the kitchen.

Lyric: Adiós abuela Eva

Grandma Eva: Adiós. Y Lyric próxima vez yall desea tener un rapidito mske seguro yall limpiar el mostrador. La gente come en él.

(Bye. And Lyric next time yall want to have a quickie make sure yall wipe down the counter. People eat on it)

I gasp and I blush. Trey look so confused.

Tremaine: What did she say?

Lyric: Nothing.

We walk out the house and Trey open his door to his range rover for me. He drove off.

Tremaine POV

Lyric: Babe remember when you told you cheated.

Tremaine: Baby please don't bring it up.

Lyric: No I want to.

Tremaine: That was 8 months ago.

Lyric: So what. Why did you cheat and don't lie to me.