"Ok ew don't go cheesy on me," I sassed, "but I love you too."

"Good," he laughed, "so how nervous are you for college?"

"You remembered?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Uh obviously, it's not everyday that the love of my life starts the first day of her higher education process," he retorted sarcastically.

"Haha," I fake laughed, "honestly, I'm really nervous."

"Aw babe don't be, those professors are lucky to have you in their class," he beamed.

"Felix stop being gross!" I heard a voice yell over the phone, once I realized it was Chan I began laughing.

"You're the same way with Joohyun mate," he retorted, laughing with me.

After I composed myself, I looked at Felix, "Thank you, I appreciate that."

"Anytime love, anytime," he winked at the camera, "just remember to study hard and try not to get too distracted by my photos online."

"Oh I definitely won't need to worry about that, I have Hyunjin's photos to keep me occupied." I said in mock seriousness, trying to tease him.

"You're not funny," he pouted.

"Actually I think I'm hilarious,"

"Take it back," he whined.

"Hmmm I don't know," I pretended to think as I set my phone down and got changed.

Comfort was obviously my main priority.

"Hey get back on screen," he protested in his whiny voice.

"I'm here calm yourself." I chastised, holding the phone back up to my face and walking downstairs for breakfast.

"Hey I appreciate every second of your face I get and I would like those seconds to be as long as possible." He explained.

"Aw that's cute, you should write poetry," I suggested sarcastically.

"I do actually, it's called Mixtape #1." He boasted.

I rolled my eyes mockingly while the corner of my lip turned up, keying him in that I was only joking.

"Hey I am proud of that," he pouted again.

"I know, you should be, it's really beautiful."

"Thanks, I used you as inspiration," he flirted, winking at the camera.