Chapter 10

Taylor's POV

Okay so I'm sound asleep when all of a sudden my cat starts meowing.

" Oh my gosh stupid cat stop fricken meowing!" I screamed flopping over in the bed.

Finally I got up and opened the door with the cat flying in and climbing on to my bed.

I walked back over to my bed,  I then flopped on the bed making the cat fly up and falling on the floor making me laugh hysterically.

I get up and grab the cat,  putting it back on my bed.  I then get back in the bed with the cat laying under the covers and my hand laying next to the cat.

Right when I'm almost asleep the cat bites my finger,  making me squal like a dying cow. 

Then my mom bangs on the door telling me to " Shut up,  and go to bed".

It's 8am on a Saturday morning, everyone is asleep.

I decide to go take a long shower,  trying not to make a noise as I loudly tiptoe to the bathroom.

When I'm halfway through finishing my shower,  my brothers start banging on the door.

" Hurry up Tay! " They scream.

"Shut up!  Just because you guys wanna go around smelling like a hot bottle of farts don't mean I want to! I might get myself a boyfriend at the park today! You just don't know so GOOOOO! " I yell.

I then proceed to get dress and go to the park.

////at the park\\\\

As I'm walking towards the swings I hear a familiar voice.  Scared to turn around I closely listen while I swing on the swing set.

" If you don't break up with Nathan then you'll regret it!  We will ruin your whole reputation at this school! We will make your life a living hell! " I hear the voice say soon realizing that voice belongs to tiffany.

I get up from the swings and I jog over to where Tiffany and Brooklyn are standing.

" Are you really that desperate?  Come on he clearly don't like you! And besides threatening Nathan's girlfriend won't make him want you guys,  what's your guys dang problem,  your scaring nobody,  all you'll do is trip her with your 7 inch heels!  And if you ever try to mess with her or Nathan or Zac and Noah it will be ugly just like your fricken faces no GO before I do it for ya!" I say with Scarlett behind my back and the 2 witches stomping away.

" Thanks Taylor I really owe you one! " She says making a smile form on my face!