Chapter 2

Taylor's POV

Sometimes I wonder how people can just wake up all happy and smiling at the crack of dawn.

And that person is my mom.

"Wake up! Come on we got things to do!!!!" She says taking off my blankets.

"Taylor can't get to the phone right now, leave a message after the beep, beeeeep" I muffled in my pillow.

" Yes, tell Taylor to get up, now!!! You have 20 minutes" she says before shutting my door.

Just great.

I get up and put on a pair of skinny jeans and my light pink hoodie and I throw my hair into a messy bun. ^^outfit above^^

I put on my shoes and brush my teeth lalala perfume, lalala you get the deal.

I then go down stairs trying not to trying not fall like I always do.

Hey I didn't fall-oh never mind, I forgot about the rug.

"What fell?" My mom says.

"My shirt" I say getting up.

"It sounded a lot heavier than a shirt" she says grabbing things to clean with.

" I was in it!" I say.

" Oh ok!" My mom says.

Wow jeez thanks mom!

" I need you to go get me every thing on this list while I clean the house, and don't disappoint me! Got it?" She says while cleaning the kitchen counter.

Sometimes that woman can get scary. Like always dad is at work so he doesn't get to experience this until about 4:30.

I go to my jeep and then head off to the store.

As I find a parking place I get out and start getting all the stuff before my mom goes all Kong fu ninja on me.

I grab a cart and then head in to find decorations.

Of course cause the world knows I love to see these boys, I walk in to not only to see the boys but also Brooklyn and the girl that tripped me yesterday, Tiffany.

I duck down low and put on my hood and I start walking slowly past them.

I then get back up a soon as I can't see them no more and I start walking down the isle to find streamers and balloons.

As I walk down I hear them talking.

"Why were you hanging with loser nerd yester day?" Brooklyn says.

" Because she's pretty cool if you ask me" I hear Noah say.

I guess I am pretty cool aren't I?

" Well she ain't nothing but a stupid ugly cow anyways!" Tiffany says.

Oh I'll show you cow!

I storm over to where they are and meet face to face with Tiffany and Brooklyn.

" Well if it isn't the ugly cow!" Tiffany says while laughing with Brooklyn.

" I wouldn't be talking, you 2 look like freaking sluts!" I say anger fuming with in me.

" Oh your just jealous we are hot!" Brooklyn says while smacking her gum.

" Jealous? Of What? " I say while putting my hand against my hip.

The boys just keep screaming a series of 'oooohs' while on lookers question us.

" Oh don't act dumb you know you want to be us!" Tiffany spits back.