Chapter 7

Taylor's POV

Ok so we have this class assignment about elections and politics and all the fox news crap, and well the teacher assigned 2 people to run against for "president" and today we have to vote.

Well I don't like these people who are running for "president" so I'm voting for Jesus! He is the greater good and I hope he blesses these people whom I don't like which is Brooklyn and Rebecca.

They hate each other and Rebecca always has to comment on something I say!

Sadly Nathan and Zac are not in this class but Noah is! But he usually skips but he's not here so I'm lonely!

So thank you Noah for leaving me with these people!

"Alright class I'm going to ask everyone who they are voting for by rows and Tabitha is going to be tallying up the votes!" Everyone claps for her because she's like the most popular nerd in this school.

Which I don't understand I'm smart too!

Well half the class voted for Rebecca half the class voted for Brooklyn.

And when they got to me, the last person you know what i said?

"I'm voting for jesus!" I say while the teacher face goes up in utter shock but doesn't say nothing.

" Really your voting for Jesus? Really? Your so stupid!" Rebecca says in a snobby tone.

" Ok listen up here. I don't like neither one of you, so you can just shut it up because nobody was talking to you so I don't know why you have to talk, secondly I can out smart you in anything because I don't know your calling stupid!" I say clearly annoyed.

"Well I don't think Jesus was running for president so go back to preschool! " Rebecca said.

Ok that's it I don't have time for this!

" Preschool? OK REBECCA IM NOT PLAYING AROUND! YOU SMELL LIKE A HIPPOPOTAMUS' DEAD UTERUS AND YOU WEIGH LIKE 900 POUNDS, YOUR WEARING BOOTY SHORTS WHICH SHOWS ALL THE CREVICES INCLUDING YOUR CAMEL TOE AND YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR WEARING YOUR SISTERS SHIRT THATS WHAT I THINK IS CRAZY TO ME! NOW SHUT IT UP BEFORE I SHOVE PRESCHOOL UP YOUR BUTT!" I scream.

Everyone started laughing including the teacher well all except Rebecca.

Ok this is the only teacher who likes me so I'm glad I made him laugh because all the other teachers hate me and I know that because they've told me.

Which is uncalled for. Then the bell rings which means I can happily skip to lunch to meet Nathan there.

Which makes me happy!

Ok so your probably wondering what happend that morning after we watched kung-fu panda, well... when we woke up Nathan was shirtless and I don't know how and I was laying on his chest with his arms wrapped around me, and when I woke up I didn't freak because all I could think about is I want peanut butter.

Yeah and there's more, I found out Noah took a picture of us sleeping which I almost broke his phone but I didn't so that's good but to be honest with you I thought the picture was kinda cute....in a way..

Ok back to reality.

" Hey nathan!" I greet him which he doesn't respond because he is looking at his phone smiling.

"NATHAN!" I scream which makes him jump.

" What jeez woman could you scream any louder?" He says while rubbing his ears.

" Yes, now what has got you caught up in your phone I was trying to talk to you!" I say while rolling my eyes.

" Well if you must know I'm talking to a girl named Scarlet, I like her a lot so I might ask her out" he says looking back down at his phone

A girl.

I thought he liked me...what happend.

I really like him and he goes and finds another girl? Now I feel like an idiot for liking him, she's probably way better than me anyways....

Great now I'm sad!

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I say which he doesn't even look up.

I fast walk out of the cafeteria with tears filled in my eyes. How did I think he liked me? I'm so stupid!

I'm just gonna stay here the whole lunch period.

Nathan's POV

I hear Taylor say she's going to the bathroom which I shrugged off, I mean I did like her but then I met this chick online and I think I'm falling for her.

Besides I don't think Taylor likes me anyways.

So I'm just gonna move on because what's the point in liking someone if they don't like you back, right?

Zac and Noah comes to the table asking where Taylor is.

"She's in the bathroom" I say looking down at my phone at scarlets reply to my text, man she's cute.

" In the bathroom? It's been about 10 minutes!" Noah says.

"You know how girls are!" I say annoyed because I'm trying not to think about Taylor she's just my best friend.

"Whatever dude!" Noah says getting up from the table.

So it was just me and Zac at the table. After 10 minutes the bell rung and I head to class, Taylor wasn't in class which was strange but I shrugged it off because she's probably sick.Oh well!

//////////////////////////////////////

Ok so school just ended and Taylor wasn't in any of her classes, I thought she would feel better.

So I head to her house to see if she's ok but then I see Noahs car in her drive way and I see her and Noah through the window so I just drove home because he'll just tell me how she's doing any ways.

Taylor's POV

As I was talking and pouring my heart out to Noah I seen Nathan's car pass by but then he turns around which makes my heart drop.

He's acting different now that he's talking to scarlet because he's gonna be less touchy and it won't be the same.

I explained to Noah on why I was in the bathroom.

" Awww sweet heart I'm so sorry about Nathan, I'll tell him off!" He says in a hushed tone he was being really sweet and nurturing.

" No don't tell him off he'll know!" I muffled through his tear stained shirt.

" Well how about this then, we can watch whatever movie you want, I'll get ice cream and other snacks and we will just lay down and relax and forget about jerkface Nathan for a while, and if you want I could stay the night!" He says which makes me smile.

He's such a good friend and I've never had a friend before especially him.

" That sounds great, thank you Noah for everything your such a great friend, I'm glad to have someone like you in my life!" I replied back with a teared stained face which makes him smile while he closes the door.

After Noah got everything we turned on lilo and stitch and I fell asleep in Noah arms while replaying what happend today.

Is it weird I'm seeing Noah in a whole new light? I think I've created feelings for Noah, even though I still have feelings for Nathan.

Man why does highschool have to be confusing?