Excitement coursed through my body. As I read through her personal details, I grinned wider. Everything that I needed was right infront of my eyes.

And then I got to her parents.

My eyes widened. Eva was on the streets when she first worked for me. All I knew was that she was thrown on the streets but nothing about what happened to her parents. Her mother was called Danielle Waters. There was barely any information on her but her father looked interesting. He was called Raymond.

He's been involved in crime and gangs throughout his whole life. My eyebrows raised and I felt the corners of my mouth twitch.

If he was the one that threw her on the streets... that meant I could use him.

Use him to track her down and take her away. Use him to find out her vulnerabilities and weaknesses.

My fingers itched to draw blood... to take a life.

I picked up my phone and dialled my second-in-command. He picked up within a few seconds.

"Boss?"

"I need you to do something for me," I told him with a devilish tone.

"What?"

"I need you to track Raymond Waters down and I want you to bring him here, to me."

"Any reason?"

"For business purposes. Nothing that will harm him. I need his help. Tell him that it involves his daughter..."

"Okay. Anything else?"

I was going to take everything slowly. No mistakes could be made.

"No. That is everything."

I ended the call and placed my phone back on the table.

Looking over at the information once again, I smirked to myself and thought about the horror on Alessandro's face when I took another one of his women. And I imagined Eva's screams and sobs when I reminded her of the worst parts of her past. Brought back the person that made her life some kind of Hell... as I took her away from her safe haven.

2 weeks later

Raymond had accepted my offer. My second-in-command claimed that as soon as he was told of Eva — he was completely willing to be involved with whatever I was planning on doing. It seemed as though both of us were enthusiastic about ruining her life. And I savoured the pride that rushed through my whole body.

"Raymond Waters is here, Sir," Cara spoke into the office and I nodded my head to urge that she tell him to enter.

She left and within a few seconds — a man was standing in the frame of the door-way.

His hair was dark but there were grey streaks visible where his roots were. I could feel the coldness from his narrowed eyes — all the way from my desk — and I adored his dangerous vibes. He was tall and intimidating. Another thing that I loved with all my being.

"Enter. Please," I urged towards the chair on the opposite side of my desk. He walked over and took his seat.

"Antonio Rosso," He spoke with a raspy voice — full of low huskiness. "I've heard so many things about you."

I raised my eyebrow and smirked.

"We don't have to waste our time with small talk. Let's get down to business." I said confidently, leaning forward and looking into his hungry eyes.