18. Mission One

Chapter in P.o.v of Ezra.

She looks trough the boxes her strawberry blonde hair flicking over her shoulder.

She turns to me with her big emerald eyes and smiles.

"What?" She laughs.

"Nothing" I smile in response.

She is beautiful.

"I'm sorry ez, I can't find anything" she gives up and sits down in the corner.

I go and sit besides her.

"No worries, could be worse" I smile at her.

"Oh could it?" She raises her eyebrows at me.

"Well yeah, I'm stuck in here with a good looking girl I've been friends with for a while. Could have been stuck here with an old man who can't help peeing every five second and loves hugs" I stupidly respond, mentally slapping myself.

She blurts out laughing, "oh Ezra you make me laugh"

She gets up and walks to the door.

She inspects the door and looks for another way out.

"So how's you and Erika?" She asks feeling the side of be door.

"We're uh normal I guess. Nothing major just casual" I say awkwardly.

"Awe, it's a pity on Klaus, you can see how in live with her he is" she sits back beside me.

"He is?" I wonder.

"Yeah totally" she nods.

"She likes him too. A lot. We're only with each other to have someone when we have nobody." I say not realising how sad I sound until I say it.

"Wow I'm sad aren't I?" I rest my head in my hand.

"No of course not, you just haven't met the right girl yet." She gives me a hug.

Maybe I have? Maybe she just hasn't realised yet.

An hour goes by.

"Gosh I'm starving" I say as I get up and look around for food.

She gets up and looks with me.

"Jackpot!" She shouts.

She pulls down a big box of crisps, bottles of water and chocolate bars.

"Yes!!" I squeeze her into a hug. "You're amazing.

She smiles and digs in.

A few hours later.

"I'm so bored. What are we meant to do?" I ask.

"I don't know, what does she want us to do?" She questions.

I look up and there's a little sticky note saying "share your thoughts and feelings - E.S"

I point to it and she laughs.

"Typical" She continues to laugh.

"Okay, if it means we can leave and get some proper food to eat. Fine." I breath.

"Okay" she looks at me.

"Megan, I think you're beautiful. I think you're funny and smart and I just think you're perfect. She said to share thoughts and feelings so that's what I'm doing. Megan. I've caught these feelings for you that I just can't help but have. I'm with you most of the day, you cheer me up when I'm sad. You make my day so much brighter from just smiling at me." I take a deep breath. "Megan, I really really like you"

She looks back at me shocked.

"Really?" She says starting to smile. " because I really like you too. From the moment I met you I felt a connection. You're dark hair and dark eyes. Your love for bright coloured shirt. Your geeky funny little remarks. You're so smart too, like you know the weirdest most bizarre things and I find it so fascinating. You make me happier when I'm around you. Seeing you happy makes me happy. The thought of you being happy from seeing me makes me really really happy"

I walk/run towards her and grab her face and shove my lips against mine.

Our lips collide perfectly and I just melt against her touch.

Knowing how she feels about me too is just remarkable.

I feel so lucky to have genuinely found someone that likes me for me.

Suddenly we hear a click at the door and in walks Esmeralda.

"Well well well" She smiles. "Guess my plan worked huh?"

Me and Megan look at one another and laugh.  "Thank you Esme"

"No worries, you're free to go. Have fun love birds" she smiles and walks away.

________\
Short chapter, So is the next sorryyyy

~ Demi-Leigh.xo